Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

(Forum Testing)- For SwingProfile App!

Madelaine

Forum members: do you want to improve your golf swing with just one trip to the range?

Three members will receive full versions (for FREE) of our new and improved iPad app: SwingProfile Pro (available on iTunes for $59.99).

SwingProfile is an innovative golf swing sequence app for iPhone and iPad that received “Best Overall Product” honors at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show. It works by instantly analyzing the player's golf swing sequence, frame by frame, and then automatically displaying it much like the pull-out pages in Golf Digest. This amazing technology captures only the physical movement of the swing, thus eliminating the need to search, trim or edit the video. Additionally, it provides instant synchronization of two different swings, matching the tempo and key positions exactly. This feature is ideal for comparing users' swings to friends or professionals by capturing their swing live in person, on television or even off Youtube.

Check out this Youtube video for more information:

We need three golfers who want to try out our iPad Pro version and write a review! Reply back with why it should be YOU!

I imagine having an iPad is a prerequisite lol, well no problemo for me. I think this would be awesome to test.

Is this something that you record your swing and it analyzes it, or is there an attachment for the club or hand/glove?

I think it should be me because I have a swing that can definitely use improvement. The claim is that I can improve my swing with one trip to the range, and that is something I will definitely be able to validate. I like writing reviews and letting other golfers know how I feel about a product. I'm always working on improving my review skills. I have limited experience in reviewing non-clubs items, but I think it would be a fun project. It appears you don't need to be hitting golf balls when using this, which is a big plus. Combined with the range, I have a large indoor space at home set up for swinging a golf club and hitting into a net, which will definitely be utilized. Thanks to SwingProfile for this awesome testing opportunity. I look forward to either reviewing it myself or hearing what my fellow MGSers have to say!

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

I am a golfer that used to be fairly decent but I put my clubs up for awhile when I joined the military. I recently picked the clubs back up and have been trying to dust the rust off but I have picked up some bad habits over the years from playing softball. I think this app would be very beneficial to me not only to dust off but to also improve my game tremendously.

I am a golfer that used to be fairly decent but I put my clubs up for awhile when I joined the military. I recently picked the clubs back up and have been trying to dust the rust off but I have picked up some bad habits over the years from playing softball. I think this app would be very beneficial to me not only to dust off but to also improve my game tremendously.

Welcome to MGS, and thank you very much for your service Shooter. Hope to see you around!

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

In it to win it if possible! Live in colder weather state but golfing all year round and have access to indoor range or heated outdoor driving ranges.

Reason for picking me...HMMMMM....I just recently bought the swing smart for swing analysis and would like to have something to compare result with visual.

Oh and I am a high school golf coach that loves to add new devices each year

I would like to be entered into this competition. I am a 8 handicap and always looking for new technology to improve my game.

I would love to test out your product & give you feedback. I am an avid blogger for various radio station websites throughout the Texas area.. so if this app is great, I would love to write a review on my various stations, where the product would fit the audience.

Thanks

I would like to be entered into this competition. I am a 8 handicap and always looking for new technology to improve my game.

I would love to test out your product & give you feedback. I am an avid blogger for various radio station websites throughout the Texas area.. so if this app is great, I would love to write a review on my various stations, where the product would fit the audience.

Thanks

Welcome to MGS Blake. We'd love to have ya hang around and get involved in some of our discussions. What's your favorite type of golf shot? Whose your favorite tour player? What golf shoes do you wear? Hit em straight!

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Thanks everyone for letting us know why you'd like to use the app!

We've selected Puttlikeanidiot,Blake_TownSquareMedia and fsav to review the app. I'll contact you three shortly.

Also, just so everyone knows, the iPad Pro version of SwingProfile is marked down from $59.99 to $39.99 as a Christmas special until the 25th. If you check out the trial version and like it then be sure to buy the app!

Thanks,

Madelaine

Thanks everyone for letting us know why you'd like to use the app!

We've selected Puttlikeanidiot,Blake_TownSquareMedia and fsav to review the app. I'll contact you three shortly.

Also, just so everyone knows, the iPad Pro version of SwingProfile is marked down from $59.99 to $39.99 as a Christmas special until the 25th. If you check out the trial version and like it then be sure to buy the app!

Thanks,

Madelaine

Madelaine,

Thanks again for the offer here and for choosing me. I hope I do you jsutice and provide excellent feedback to the forum. MGS is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine having an iPad is a prerequisite lol, well no problemo for me. I think this would be awesome to test.

Is this something that you record your swing and it analyzes it, or is there an attachment for the club or hand/glove?

I think it should be me because I have a swing that can definitely use improvement. The claim is that I can improve my swing with one trip to the range, and that is something I will definitely be able to validate. I like writing reviews and letting other golfers know how I feel about a product. I'm always working on improving my review skills. I have limited experience in reviewing non-clubs items, but I think it would be a fun project. It appears you don't need to be hitting golf balls when using this, which is a big plus. Combined with the range, I have a large indoor space at home set up for swinging a golf club and hitting into a net, which will definitely be utilized. Thanks to SwingProfile for this awesome testing opportunity. I look forward to either reviewing it myself or hearing what my fellow MGSers have to say!

Yes, it records your swing and analyzes it. You don't need an attachment, all you need is the camera on your iPad or iPhone. Sorry we couldn't give you one of the promo codes...wish I had more to hand out. Ty downloading the free version on your iPhone or iPad. If you like it (and I know you will!) then download the full iPad Pro version for $39.99 until Christmas Day! That's 33% off the regular price. Hope you enjoy it and let me know if you have anymore questions.

Yes, it records your swing and analyzes it. You don't need an attachment, all you need is the camera on your iPad or iPhone. Sorry we couldn't give you one of the promo codes...wish I had more to hand out. Ty downloading the free version on your iPhone or iPad. If you like it (and I know you will!) then download the full iPad Pro version for $39.99 until Christmas Day! That's 33% off the regular price. Hope you enjoy it and let me know if you have anymore questions.

My only question is what makes me less qualified than someone who signed up made one single post signing up for this and basically said he lives in California and wants to test it?

Not to mention neither him or Blake will likely even come back to see they were selected or ever bother to write their review. People who sign up for testings like those two did are looking for free stuff, not an opportunity to test and review something. Anyway, the best to the future of your company and I look forward to seeing fsav's review.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

What a cool looking app - looks great can't wait to read the reviews.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• SPY VIP

My only question is what makes me less qualified than someone who signed up made one single post signing up for this and basically said he lives in California and wants to test it?

Not to mention neither him or Blake will likely even come back to see they were selected or ever bother to write their review. People who sign up for testings like those two did are looking for free stuff, not an opportunity to test and review something.

This is probably why.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I have this app for my iPhone, it has been pretty easy to use and gives me a nice option if I am giving a playing lesson and want to show them right away.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Archived