Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

>> OFFICIAL 30 Yards or More in 30 Days or Less Golf Fitness Thread <<

Just wanted to bump this and say I've been going through the program. Due to work, I've had to stop off an on, but I'm at the point of going from the beginner stuff to the advanced workouts. For those of us who never worked out, the beginner stuff does kick your ass, but over time it's gotten much easier.

I can't say much about distance gains yet because I want to see the final results, but I will say I have been hitting the ball farther than ever before. Part of that was some serious swing mechanics I had been working on though, such as a really delayed release and initiating the swing with my lower body.

The other thing is I'm a big disappointed Christian disappeared from these forums, but since he is/was a forum sponsor, I will do a full writeup once I get four weeks into the advanced program. The only issue I've had otherwise is you definitely need free weights for this program, and I went and bought the bowflex adjustable dumbbells for $300. Really though, they were a great purchase, so I don't mind too much.

HI all,

sorry I missed this completely. I was one of the lucky ones to get this workout and haven't contacted christian about the exercises I had issues with rather just googled them and found out what I needed. Customer service is a pet peeve so that sucks if no response is being given. Haven't come close to a full review since I have been out on IR after surgery but plan on completeing this throughout the season. I have to say though, not much distance gained in the couple weeks I have gone through this program. there are some tough workouts even in the beginner section but nothing a determined person should be able to muscle through.

AS for the wrist rotations i took them as this.

1. hands with finger tips touching with palm facing sternum

2. rotate down and out to the right as if you have a limp wrist

3. rotate to palms up and out in front of the body. fingers to sky as if pushing someone away from you

4. back to starting position

this will make the wrist rotate in a full circle.

Archived