Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Adidas Shoe A & Shoe B

Stuart81

Evening guys

I have seen the new Adidas shoe A & B and can say that they are using all the research that Adidas do as a sports company, they look fantastic and have a great range of colours and they are also very comfortable.

Look out for them at The Farmers Insurance Torrey Pines I believe, they will be launched then and in true TMAG style the players will be playing a big part.

I did take photos but I have been asked by my rep not to post any as they have released no photos, I hope that if you do see any spy pics or whne you see them you are as much of a fan as me.

Regards

Stuart

Follow me on TWITTER @StuartRust81 or work @OTproshop

Currently in my bag;

Scotty Cameron Newport oil can

All my other clubs are up for sale in the Proshop

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

Evening guys

I have seen the new Adidas shoe A & B and can say that they are using all the research that Adidas do as a sports company, they look fantastic and have a great range of colours and they are also very comfortable.

Look out for them at The Farmers Insurance Torrey Pines I believe, they will be launched then and in true TMAG style the players will be playing a big part.

I did take photos but I have been asked by my rep not to post any as they have released no photos, I hope that if you do see any spy pics or whne you see them you are as much of a fan as me.

Regards

Stuart

Is there any details you can share like colors? spike/spikeless? Is there something close in their current lineup or is it completely new?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Is there any details you can share like colors? spike/spikeless? Is there something close in their current lineup or is it completely new?

Completely new. Lightest shoe, by miles, on the market. One waterproof, one mesh. Both using the adidas pins spikes. They are astounding. I tried them on in October, and was blown away. I wear the crossflex now (I walk only, 54 holes a week or so) and these were actually MORE comfortable. Colorways are a little weird. One of them is what Sergio is wearing in the video on golf.com where he is giving iron advice. He's wearing the waterproof version.

Completely new. Lightest shoe, by miles, on the market. One waterproof, one mesh. Both using the adidas pins spikes. They are astounding. I tried them on in October, and was blown away. I wear the crossflex now (I walk only, 54 holes a week or so) and these were actually MORE comfortable. Colorways are a little weird. One of them is what Sergio is wearing in the video on golf.com where he is giving iron advice. He's wearing the waterproof version.

Checked out the video, and those look pretty sweet!! Yellow isn't really my color, but if they make a blue version I seriously consider them. Seems like the waterproof version is more similar to a traditional leather shoe, are the mesh more similar to a crossflex or athletic type of shoe?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

GolferCraig

I am not sure what mesh pair of shoes you saw but both new shoes are waterproof and with a new technical performance upper, as for colours traditioanl all white and all black, a tour colourway which may be the pair Sergio is wearing in the previously mentioned video (which I havent seen yet) white/brown and a grey pair which are a leter release pair. The difference between the 2 except a little bit of styling on the upper is the sole unit, however both are traditional Adidas softsopikes.

They are an athletic looking shoe and take inspiration from other sports very similar products are being used in soccer

Stuart

Currently in my bag;

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

Just watched the Sergio Garcia video and that is the new shoe A tour colourway

Currently in my bag;

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

I think you should take some pics anyhow, that's what a "REAL" spy would do! :P

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

GolferCraig

I am not sure what mesh pair of shoes you saw but both new shoes are waterproof and with a new technical performance upper, as for colours traditioanl all white and all black, a tour colourway which may be the pair Sergio is wearing in the previously mentioned video (which I havent seen yet) white/brown and a grey pair which are a leter release pair. The difference between the 2 except a little bit of styling on the upper is the sole unit, however both are traditional Adidas softsopikes.

They are an athletic looking shoe and take inspiration from other sports very similar products are being used in soccer

Stuart

Yes, both use the pins spike, but the "sport" is a mesh upper that is NOT waterproof. There should not be mention of waterproof with it, because in their testing, water IS getting through the "sprintskin" upper on the mesh version (unless they have fixed it since I had them on in September). There are 4 colorways at initial release of the tour style, and 3 of the sport. They are also built on a different last.

Ya.....if you could update the title when you post the pics, that would be great.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Agreed! I have been pretty gung ho on getting me a pair of puremotions but it sounds like I might have to hold off for a while.

In my Adams Hercules cart bag...
    DriverPing I15 9.5* TFC stiff
    Hook MachineTaylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 18*
    3 HybridAdams ProA12 20* stiff matrix Ozik Altus
    IronsCleveland CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Birdie-MakerMizuno JPX 50*-10*
    Piece of CrapOrlimar 56*
    On the wayCleveland 588 forged 62*-10*
    Mid-Round FuelSnickers bars

Archived