Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

30 Yards or More in 30 Days or Less Golf Fitness System

Hi Chris,

I have been playing golf for about 2 years now and I have always had issues with flexibility. I had Lower Back Fusion 7 years ago so I have rotation issues. I would love to try your system but understand if you would be hesitant due to my past medical procedures. Is a big part of your program rotation? If so, I would have to stay away from it. If it is more overall flexibility I would be game for trying it out.

Thanks for the possible opportunity.

Chris

I just want to add. I do not want you to think I cannot hit the ball due to the lack of rotation. I do hit the ball pretty far with an all power, violent swing. If I could get 30 more yards I would do some long drive events next year.

I am already in the gym everyday so the work ethic is there and the dedication to constant improvement is there. At this point, your workout may be the only thing missing from me joining the Long Drive Tour.

That would look pretty good on your testimonial page. Give me a chance and I will not let you down.

Thanks again

SMRT,

That would be great. We have one guy who has won a few long drive contests after using the workouts, and he also uses them to train for tough mudder events.... I don't know what those are, but I guess they are tough and you run through mud!

C

I just want to add. I do not want you to think I cannot hit the ball due to the lack of rotation. I do hit the ball pretty far with an all power, violent swing. If I could get 30 more yards I would do some long drive events next year.

I am already in the gym everyday so the work ethic is there and the dedication to constant improvement is there. At this point, your workout may be the only thing missing from me joining the Long Drive Tour.

That would look pretty good on your testimonial page. Give me a chance and I will not let you down.

Thanks again

Christian Henning, NASM-CPT, gfs

Vist my blog @ GetGolfFit.com

Follow me on Twitter @GetFitForGolf

Follow me on Facebook

==> Get your FREE Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes workout

728x90-Banner.jpg

First, welcome to the site! It's great to have ya on board. Stay involved! :)

Secondly, the best to you with both your game and your continued recovery from your back surgery. Though your rehab ended years ago, I know that the issues that your surgery presented are with you every day and will be for the rest of your life.

A big kudos to ya for livin life and takin up the game. Many, many others would use the surgery as an excuse to just exist, not live life to the fullest.

Hats off to ya Bro!

And I hope that ya get a chance to work with Christian.

My Best,

Richard

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Thanks Richard. I look forward to learning from the site and hopefully will also contribute a little.

I have not heard from him yet so I guess I'm out. Good luck to all that are participating.

Have a great day

I haven't seen anything for several days now either. His program is something I would be very interested in and so I've checked this thread regularly. I have to do something to increase my fitness level.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I haven't seen anything for several days now either. His program is something I would be very interested in and so I've checked this thread regularly. I have to do something to increase my fitness level.

Me too. I HAVE to increase my fitness level. Heck, I WANT to increase my fitness level. And since I'm relatively short off the tee, a program that may give me more yards would be a double bonus.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Perfect, you are in!

I'll be wrapping up the recruiting phase this weekend and will send out notifications Monday on where to download the materials you need to get started.

As for the equipment, dumbbells will do, and if it's all you have, I can give you work arounds on exercises that require equipment you may not have..

Thanks for the reply!

It looks like I have been picked, but still haven't heard back from Christian yet on where to get the program from. Maybe it will coincide with the new year, just in time for a resolution?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Guys / Gals,

I am going to pick everyone who has replied on this thread. I will be sending you a private message shortly.

I really appreciate the feedback from the forum. I have already hired a designer to re-design my sales page due to the response on the other thread.

Fantastic!

Also, please do not hesitate to ask me questions here on the forum or via PM. I will also give you my email address in the PM so you can contact me.

And if you have not friended our page on Facebook yet, here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/getfitforgolf

Chris

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Sorry for the delay on getting in touch with everyone.. I was lucky enough to go to the Cowboys v Steelers game, and then the next day played Old American in Dallas. VERY cool course and concept..

http://www.theoldamericangolfclub.com/

Chris

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Chris,

Thank you so much for picking us, can't wait to get going. I sent you a PM about starting but would ask here if and when we should take our before pictures. Given what I had for dinner tonight would be good - I look like the Yeti for crying out loud. :angry:

Thanks again!

Rev

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Chris...

Thank you so much! Very much looking forward to working with you.

BK

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Dude, I take it from your username & post that #1, you're a Stiller(yea, that's intentional ;) ) fan & #2, ya like Plex. Same here. I liked him the first time around & I'm glad that they resigned him, though I wish that he had a bigger role, if he still has the physical skill set.

I realize that ttime will diminish that skill set, though lookin at the WRs that they got, I find it hard to believe that he can't run with 'em.

Anyway, it's great to have Ya.

Merry Christmas & a Bless Holiday Season

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Big steelers fan here. I still like Plex and have my first dog named after him (changed spelling from Plaxico to Plexico). I think Ben was excited to have him back but Ben hasn't been Ben since coming back from his injury (also have a dog named Big Ben) . Hopefully Steelers have a season left after tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Been a lurker for a long time...Tom (Plexico)

Next year maybe the Steelers can keep it together. Ben was a bit rusty coming back and it showed. Although, you can just tell something is missing overall. Defense has played well, but offense really struggled.

Chris

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Next year maybe the Steelers can keep it together. Ben was a bit rusty coming back and it showed. Although, you can just tell something is missing overall. Defense has played well, but offense really struggled.

Chris

They're getting older and need to go on your fitness program. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I just ordered some gear to get started on this:

Foam Roller - $26

Yoga Mat - $18

I already have a stability ball, but those run $20-30

142lb Ellastic Bands - $47 (+ $10 shipping)

So far the total is $101. I'm also looking into getting a Bowflex adjustable dumbell off craigslist, which I assume will run $200-250 for a pair.

I'm going to need to get a foam roller and a band and I need to find my stability ball. Tried some of the mobility and flexibility exercises already though. So far so good! I hope to pick up the roller and band today. Can't really start without those. Do you think if I'm doing another 30day workout I should hold off?

I'm going to need to get a foam roller and a band and I need to find my stability ball. Tried some of the mobility and flexibility exercises already though. So far so good! I hope to pick up the roller and band today. Can't really start without those. Do you think if I'm doing another 30day workout I should hold off?

The foam roller I got was one of those daily deals from amazon, so the price will go up tomorrow.

The foam roller I got was one of those daily deals from amazon, so the price will go up tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip WD, I've been needing one of these to get started. Just ordered this one.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I was doing this with Nidine last night. I almost passed out after the stretching and then she informs my it was just the warm up. This is gonna be a long month.........

Well that's got me inspired. B)

Can hardly wait.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Archived