TESTERS WANTED! ×

ELEMENT Launch and MGS

KrankGolf.com

Hey Spys....we wanted to say THANK YOU for the amount of responses showing up on the blog Launch......Has been doing great and we have a few that are looking to be tough winner to choose..BUT....we will get it done.....Also, I am happy to answer any questions you all have with us about our clubs and designs. I have answered a few already about CT and faces,Thanks again guys...

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

I'll kick this off. I recently had a couple of sessions on the LM to try to figure out my driving woes. What I found out was the set up I was up was HORRIBLE for my swing. I had a Ping G10 9* w/ UST ProForce V2 65S; I knew the shaft wasn't a great fit, but I got it for so cheap, I couldn't pass it up. Based on the height and length I was hitting my drives, I knew I had way too much spin, but the numbers were shocking. With that set up and an average swing speed of 120.5 mph, I was averaging a meager 260yd, with a .....wait for it..... average 6500 rpm spin rate...yikes. On one swing were I really went after it, I hit 125.6 mph with a spin rate of 9300 and a carry of 257yds, LOL. It was only my friend and I in the store, so the fitter was back there hanging out with us. Without me having to pay for a full fitting, the fitter was giving me suggestions of what to try (as well as putting some stuff together off the fitting rack). Even with the stuff of the cart, we couldn't come up with a good fit. I pulled a Cally Diablo Octane Tour off the demo rack, it was 10.5*, with a "made for" Project X Black 6.0, which gave me an average spin rate of 2800 and average distance of 291, but still had a 17-18* launch angle. I came home and rebuilt me Cobra S9-1 ProS 9.5* with a USPG Black Ops XS. I went back to the LM and got some good spin (2300 rpm) and ss (120.1 mph) numbers, with an average distance of 293yds, but I still had a 16-18* launch angle. I am going to get a new driver for next season and I was thinking about looking into a Rage or Element 6* or 7.5*. Do you have any suggestions based on the numbers below? Also, if you're looking for a MGS forum reviewer/tester, I'd be more than willing. :D

SS - 120.5 mph average (115 when I NEED to hit a FW and 125 when I really go after one)

Hoping to achieve a 13-15* launch angle with around 2300-2800 rpm spin (hard to achieve without a full fitting, but included it anyway)

Thanks for the help

Jbones

Jbones!! Thanks for the info brotha, and YIKES big spin on first setup. I hope guys can see that just cause BUBBA is distance leader on PGA Tour, doesnt meant everyone can get that distance...its why no one uses those in a sport where only Distance matters....BUT...were in the Golf scene now, so here goes what I would want you to hit in a Golf setup:

NO reason to go lower loft, with out heads they will mainly play a big role in Spin and not launch angles. Why our guys can hit 3 degree heads and still I have 70 and up hitters in 6 degrees with 125 swing speed. Heck Rick Barry hits a 6 degree and has a 125-130 and cant get the thing airborne! But hand it to Fred Hooter who is 68 with same swing speed and he can get 12 degree launch all day long.

Biggest thing for you will be shaft kick point, that being said, get into our Tour shaft model. That has a HIGH KICK big time for guys who need to hit lower. That will be the biggest game changer for ball flight. NOW, im not saying just get that shaft and your good, With the ELEMENT head, your going to get what all golfers want, CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL.....This is our Golf driver, so your going to have easier swings and still get tons of distance with lots of control. Plus with our adjustable heel and toe weights in the heads, you can mess around with static weight of driver head and ball flight pattern.

So...i want you in a ELEMENT 9 degree, Tour shaft at Stiff flex...its a stout shaft at 45 inches, if you wanna go 46 inches, go X in flex. We can pure all our shafts and you will get the full weight kit from 1gram standard weights then 2-4-6-8-10-12 gram weighted plugs. Thanks again for posting, PLEASE SEND ME MORE.... thanks guys....Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

I'm interested in seeing spin numbers of the Element versus the Rage. I've hit the Rage before (and hope that the guy that did a touney with some Krank guys here locally does another this year and I get to go to it) and I found it to work well for a scramble driver setup at 48" and in XX flex, and the feel was great. Just curious what the differences will be in the Rage vs the Element. Hopefully I win the slogan contest and can put it to the test, lol. And if you need another "official" tester, I'd be glad to throw my name in the hat too. LOL

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Rookie....We will be going to a place with both Trackman and Flightscope on site...wo will get a print out with pics and maybe some video as well.

Are the numbers going to be pulled using the same shaft/player or will you guys use a robot? Just curious is why I ask.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Hello Vince

When will the Element drivers start being dispatched?

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vince,

BUMP!!!

AJ

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

Anyone else having trouble getting a response from KRANK???

AJ

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

I got a Rage from them and no problem getting a hold of them. I wasn't asking on the forum though. I discussed the Element with them. I like the weighting options it has. I like the look of the Rage better though. It looks smaller even though it's still 460 cc. I believe they told me the Element would be rolling out in March if I remember right. I'm still curious how it compares to the Rage. I'm hoping the up coming driver testing will have them both included.

Sorry guys....family emergency and having a baby girl put me away for some time from office and work. Back now!! Element will be in shop late Jan and throughout Feb...I believe high lofts coming in first than low lofts following suit. Testing was put on hold to get numbers for guys...but will get this back on as soon as we can. The hitters will be our guys with playing swings, scratch handicap and play on Gateway and other tours. PGA professionals and fitters. Will put vid of swings on as well to show.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Sorry guys....family emergency and having a baby girl put me away for some time from office and work. Back now!! Element will be in shop late Jan and throughout Feb...I believe high lofts coming in first than low lofts following suit. Testing was put on hold to get numbers for guys...but will get this back on as soon as we can. The hitters will be our guys with playing swings, scratch handicap and play on Gateway and other tours. PGA professionals and fitters. Will put vid of swings on as well to show.

Thanks for the response and hope all is well. When you get a chance please respond to my emails.

AJ

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

Eager.....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hopefully it's me, lol

In The Bag

MGS Winner Slogan smaller 3.jpg

- Clinton Languemi

CONGRATS on win....We loved it here and it will be on our site when we LIVE LAUNCH the ELEMENT By Krank Golf on our site,

www.krankgolf.com, coming this month!! Clinton please email me as soon as possible!! vinny@krankgolf.com....thanks and KRANK IT UP!!!!

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Congrats Clinton!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Sadly I have to comment on the poor service that I have received from KRANK.

I ordered a Rage Driver, 2 Hybrids, 12 Dixon Wind Balls, 2 shirts and 2 Caps in November and received the the first 3 items in a reasonable time frame accounting for the shipping to Australia.

The shirts and caps have still not been received and despite several emails there is no resolution in site.

So I recently received an invitation to pre-order an Element Driver and because I am very happy with the Rage and of course want to try the latest that KRANK have to offer, I pay (in Full) for an Element. Now I am happy to accept that this is a pre-order and there will be some extended delay on delivery but when many (and I mean many) emails go unanswered requesting information on the outstanding items as well as the new Element Driver (paid for in full) what is a guy suppose to do?? Well as I paid with PAYPAL I am protected for the Element Driver at least.

KRANK have been the recipient of my praise for their service and products in the past on these forums and therefore it is of course appropriate that I comment in the negative when this occurs.

Hopefully this is an isolated case and KRANK provide a better service to the rest of the members who purchase from them. Time will tell and the ball is in their court.

So I extend and open invitation to KRANK to remedy this issue at your earliest convenience.

"Does your game have all the Elements?" well in my case probably not now or ever.

AJ

P.S. I apologise for adding a negative comment and as most of you on MGS can attest to, this is not my normal modus operandi. But it is what it is!

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

Sadly I have to comment on the poor service that I have received from KRANK.

I ordered a Rage Driver, 2 Hybrids, 12 Dixon Wind Balls, 2 shirts and 2 Caps in November and received the the first 3 items in a reasonable time frame accounting for the shipping to Australia.

The shirts and caps have still not been received and despite several emails there is no resolution in site.

So I recently received an invitation to pre-order an Element Driver and because I am very happy with the Rage and of course want to try the latest that KRANK have to offer, I pay (in Full) for an Element. Now I am happy to accept that this is a pre-order and there will be some extended delay on delivery but when many (and I mean many) emails go unanswered requesting information on the outstanding items as well as the new Element Driver (paid for in full) what is a guy suppose to do?? Well as I paid with PAYPAL I am protected for the Element Driver at least.

KRANK have been the recipient of my praise for their service and products in the past on these forums and therefore it is of course appropriate that I comment in the negative when this occurs.

Hopefully this is an isolated case and KRANK provide a better service to the rest of the members who purchase from them. Time will tell and the ball is in their court.

So I extend and open invitation to KRANK to remedy this issue at your earliest convenience.

"Does your game have all the Elements?" well in my case probably not now or ever.

AJ

P.S. I apologise for adding a negative comment and as most of you on MGS can attest to, this is not my normal modus operandi. But it is what it is!

AJ, I bought a Rage from them, got a tracking number the same day I talked to Lance who said it would ship the next day. They are in Arizona and I'm next door in New Mexico so I expected it in 2 or 3 days. I waited a week, the tracking info didn't show it had been picked up. I called and they looked around and said, yea it's sitting here! Not sure what happened. But they got it out and overnighted it to me. They took care of me once I brought it to their attention. Hope they'll get you taken care of quickly. A phone call may be worth it. I know that's more of a pain for an international call than it was for me though.

Aj,

I am so sorry and must apologize. The emails are mine to answer and I have slacked a while since being gone from here. Again I apologize, please email me directly and I will take care of any issues you have with us. Again to any one that has had issues, though we should always be on top of our game on orders not going out, being picked up, We do our best to take care of the situation and issues and make them better. Krank Golf grows from our Krank Kustomers and our drivers doing what they are made to do, so I will bend over backwards to make anyone happy. Aj and Blade I am sorry again for those issues you have had with us, and happy to take care of them and make them better. Thanks Vince

VINNY@KRANKGOLF.COM

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Thanks Vinny. Things get overlooked sometimes. I can't say I've never missed something at work! You guys overnighted it when I called about it, so no problem for me. I'm loving it so far. Just wish I could get to use it more.

• 1 month later...

I have posted a note on Rumors section in regards to the Krank Elements which were promised to be sent out a couple of weeks ago and then assured the two drivers I ordered would be sent out last Friday and now they say I might get them in a couple of weeks????? This kind of customer service or lack thereof doesn't build respect/confidence in the buying public... I sold my two perfectly good Rocketballz Tours over two weeks ago with the promise I would already have my elements now!! Now I am golfing usind my 3 wood in lieu of a driver.... which really aggravates the heck out of me... The biggest complaint is Krank has not been open and honest on their delivery and still dogs me on a delilvery time... Bad way to start a new product introduction.... Remember 10 happy customers might tell one person how happy they are.........whereas one unhappy customer will tell well over 10! I hope I get these drivers very soon and I hope they are better than my 2 Rocketballz Tours I sold a few weeks ago????

McCool, Sorry to hear about what has been going on with your order. If you can message me or put up your name so I can see why or if they have gone out.

Behind our shipping timing and issues we are having on it, We have all 9-10.5-12 degrees in stock, while our low lofted 7.5-6-5 degrees are just shipping to us from Foundries after Chinese New Year was going on past 14 days. Now that they are back they completed our final order and on the way here.

Shafts is another story, The first batch they sent us was the TOUR Stiff and X flex shafts. While most of our orders were for the LT shaft or Standard shafts. They recently told us they were getting us the shaft order completed by this weekend. Again any information we give you the customer and all others is what they tell us.

Again I do apologize to all and thank you for being patient with us. Feel free to contact me or Krank Golf at any time....Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

McCool, Sorry to hear about what has been going on with your order. If you can message me or put up your name so I can see why or if they have gone out.

Behind our shipping timing and issues we are having on it, We have all 9-10.5-12 degrees in stock, while our low lofted 7.5-6-5 degrees are just shipping to us from Foundries after Chinese New Year was going on past 14 days. Now that they are back they completed our final order and on the way here.

Shafts is another story, The first batch they sent us was the TOUR Stiff and X flex shafts. While most of our orders were for the LT shaft or Standard shafts. They recently told us they were getting us the shaft order completed by this weekend. Again any information we give you the customer and all others is what they tell us.

Again I do apologize to all and thank you for being patient with us. Feel free to contact me or Krank Golf at any time....Thanks Vince

Kerry Cole k.cole5471@sbcglobal.net order was for a 9 degree firm light shaft and a 9 degree firm std shaft............ my major complaint is that based on your peoples stated delivery time I sold my two other drivers.. this delivery time was told to me more than once!

Archived