Mr_Theoo

KBS C-Taper S+ for sale

Our Sponsors

Looking to sell my pulled KBS C-Taper S+ shafts. They came with a set of Adams MB2s i bought and are just too stiff for me. Its a set 3-PW with white Golf Pride VDR grips Not really sure on a price but anything over 75$ seems fair IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2076.JPG

Dammit...count me next in line. This is exactly what I'm looking for to put in my Adams CMB.

Also not sure what you are looking for as a replacement set of shafts, but i have a set of C-Tapers 3-PW in Regular flex if you wanted to trade.

I almost offered to buy them for that but I realized, I did not need those. But it was such a good deal I almost offered. I see others are jumping in now.

I'll throw this out there too. If I end up not getting them and whomever does get them ends up not liking or playing them please let me know. I'll buy them from you.

This is the shaft I'll be playing next season and I'd prefer to save some money on pulls rather than buying them new.

i did not expect response this fast lol. I'm going to just an S flex. the picture i posted is of my 6i shaft that i already had replaced. I love these shafts with my MB2s so whoever ends up getting them im sure you will too

They're coming to Wisconsin :D :D :D

I'm jealous!! Let me know if they don't work for any reason :)

Thank you everyone for such intrest in these, this is my first time ever selling anything over the internet and it has been nothing be a great experience

Thank you everyone for such intrest in these, this is my first time ever selling anything over the internet and it has been nothing be a great experience

Selling KBS C Tapers on this site is much like selling naked women on a troop ship, some things simply sell themselves. :lol:

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.

Dammit...count me next in line. This is exactly what I'm looking for to put in my Adams CMB.

Also not sure what you are looking for as a replacement set of shafts, but i have a set of C-Tapers 3-PW in Regular flex if you wanted to trade.

The CTapers come stock in the CMBs... Why don't you already have them?

The CTapers come stock in the CMBs... Why don't you already have them?

I do, just the wrong flex. Got a really good deal on the clubs with the intent of selling the R flex that is currently in there and replacing it with S+.