Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - KRANK Rage Driver & FW

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Looking forward to hitting these!

I know many of you guys might just now be hearing about this brand while others are very familiar with the name. So curious to hear both opinions after seeing the photos. I know we don't have any launch monitor data yet to give you but for those that have never seen these before or only seen them on their website, hopefully these pics will do a little better job in showing off what this brand is all about...at least until we can put these clubs and their Element driver through some testing.

Looking forward to your comments.

krank-rage-1.jpg

krank-rage-2.jpg

krank-rage-3.jpg

krank-rage-4.jpg

krank-rage-5.jpg

krank-rage-6.jpg

krank-rage-7.jpg

krank-rage-8.jpg

krank-rage-9.jpg

krank-rage-10.jpg

krank-rage-11.jpg

krank-rage-12.jpg

krank-rage-13.jpg

krank-rage-14.jpg

krank-rage-15.jpg

krank-rage-16.jpg

krank-rage-17.jpg

krank-rage-18.jpg

krank-rage-19.jpg

krank-rage-20.jpg

krank-rage-21.jpg

krank-rage-22.jpg

#TruthDigest

No score lines on the face.......SWEET!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

A very sharp looking clubhead, as is the new Krank Element driver.

I wonder what the shaft specs are in that club.

I think Fujikura has made some shafts for Krank, but Fujikura's shaft quality is all over the map, depending on which shaft model one selects.

I do like the Golf Pride Tour Wrap II grip, as they are a HUGE improvement over the "crossline" style grips that seem so prevalent in most of today's clubs.

Very purdy. Is the idea of no grooves to lower spin?

I've never understood why a driver would have grooves to begin with. It's very rare to hit one off the deck for most people and the number and size of grooves most have wouldn't be enough to give grass a place to go anyway. 99% of the time it's sitting on a tee with a clean ball. To me anyway, it makes a lot more sense to have no grooves than to have them. They serve no purpose on a driver that I can see.

Blade, you are correct. Scorelines on a driver are only there for cosmetics reasons and nothing else. Think of scorelines on the driver face, when they are scored into the face, it has to be thicker where they are to prevent face cracking in the lines. Well whats the point in having a thicker face on a driver? There is none, I guess we could sand blast lines on like some companies do, but, we want to be different LOL. Thanks guys.....I will get to shaft specs in bit also, haven't forgot about you Joe Golfer....Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

[email protected]

480-699-5041

Archived