TESTERS WANTED! ×

Loudmouth Golf LMX Club

smhgolf

Loudmouth just released the start of their LMx club today which give members access to apparel and accessories that no one else can get!! It costs $125 each quarter of the year which gets you over $250 in "Treasure Chest" merchandise, special discounts and insider info!

What do you think of this deal? I think it's a great concept by Loudmouth and the opportunity to get your hand's on some limited edition products!!

Check it out or sign up at:

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com/index.php/lmxclub/

A very interesting concept, let me see if I understand. You get access to gear that no one else will have a chance at. Each of the 4 quarters, you also get 250.00+ of Loud Mouth gear in your "treasure chest". I am a little fuzzy on that, and what it will entail, any more info?

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

The "treasure chest" is just their fancy term for the product you'll receive every quarter as a member.

Click the link in the first post and it'll help explain all the membership benefits.

A very interesting concept, let me see if I understand. You get access to gear that no one else will have a chance at. Each of the 4 quarters, you also get 250.00+ of Loud Mouth gear in your "treasure chest". I am a little fuzzy on that, and what it will entail, any more info?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I got my first "treasure chest" a few weeks ago. Overall I am very happy with it. I got a pair of welcome to the jungle shorts. These were green and black tiger stripes. Also got a very nice green pull over wind jacket. A lmx club hat. And a beach bag that my wife claimed for herself as soon as she saw it. Also got a charter member lmx poker chip ball marker. Over all very nice stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

my first LMx shipment is on the way, cant wait - love the Loudmouth gear, always gets a comment or two on the golf course or even on the 19th

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 45.75" 9.5deg GD AD BB6s

3-wood: Titleist 913F" 13.5deg Diamana S 51g 4.6tq

Hybrid: XXIO U6 & U3 40" 24*/19* MP600 S 57g 4.6tq

Irons : XXIO Forged 7-P ProjectX 6.0 rifle (golf pride midsize tour wrap grips)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 48, 52, 56, 60 & 64

Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo 31.5" Straight + SureStroke Flatso Mid

Ball : Titleist PRO V1 2013

Bag : Titleist J-Tour Staff

Clothing : Loudmouth, Oakley

Glove : Oakley tour

Shoes : Oakley Carbon Pro

www.baldingeaglesgolf.com

• 4 weeks later...

Got my second quarter treasure chest. This one included a pair of board shorts, a light jacket, sunscreen and sunglasses. The glasses are really nice.

Would you be willing to post some pics up?

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

• 3 weeks later...

Archived