whiskey golf

Mizuno Putters

The A series are solid putters. I like em a lot. Mine is a solid putter too, although is is not a Mizuno. It's a Betti with Mizunos name stamped on it.

The A series are solid putters. I like em a lot. Mine is a solid putter too, although is is not a Mizuno. It's a Betti with Mizunos name stamped on it.

Do you know what the price of the A series putters are?

I just got a Mizuno T201 straight from a buddy in Asia. I shafter it quickly a few days ago with a shaft I had laying around to hit a few putts with it. Absolutely amazing feel, smooth and buttery. The model I have the sight line is very hard to see at address being smaller and white (side note: gonna have to repaint fill it so it stands out). Overall its very similar in shape and look to the IBBF that Scotty camerson made for Brad Faxon. Very thick top line but just enough to make it easy on the eye. I am currently waiting on a UST FF putter shaft to install cut and grip and give it a good try on the greens once they thaw haha! Will keep u posted.

I am interested in the CS they offer, the 103 I think it is.....

I often troll Ebay for non-U.S. market Mizuno putters and have owned an MP Craft S103 and Line-90 Krakatoa and theyre nice. The MP Craft was VERY soft (was forged carbon steel) and the Line-90 was very easy to align and was a very forgiving putter.

Its a shame that Mizuno doesnt offer putters in the states anymore because they have some great offerings.