ANGRYGOLFHULK

HULK GREETINGS

As everyone can tell The HULK has made a splash on MGS. I believe this is the most replies to a introduction that I have seen.

Not a fair contest. You do push ups, Hulk push Earth down.

You see Matt, as I thought, he's not answered. He's met the first contender to challenge his strength and he's worried.

Seems that the presence of the hulk is causing a ruckus. Something that I neither wanted or anticipated. This idea of the mgs sounds interesting. Forgive me for being a Luddite if I am not exactly sure what that entails. I was just trying to bring some twitter humor over. Some of you may be right that it does not translate to full posts and at times could become annoying. I've tried the other site and quite frankly am turned off by numerous people on it. I like some of the people here and have interacted very positively with them on twitter. I would love to entertain the members here with a thread about hulks innocuous ramblings but I would also love to post about actual ideas and thoughts on the game as I feel I have ALOT to share. Feel free to lead me in the direction of a running thread and I will keep the beast there while allowing dr banner :) free reign through the message boards. Who knows over time you may grow to like and accept both hulk and dr banner :). Thanks guys

Greetings and welcome. I could live with a Hulk Thread on it's own which surely could help to pull in Twitter followers to the forums as well.

But as for posting in other threads I will admit that I feel it would get old quick.

Thanks rp. Any section specifically it should go in? And honestly guys and girls. The outpouring here is awesome. I know it been a short time but I've interacted with a bunch of you and have not met one "idiot" amongst you. This site is a breath of fresh air compared to some other biased, hate filled sites

Hulk, your concessions and out of character replys reveal your certain defeat to the reigning MGS muscle that is @spyzinger.

I understand your humor and at the same time, respect the perspective of RP. We're all happy to have another member and would like you to stick around.

As everyone can tell The HULK has made a splash on MGS. I believe this is the most replies to a introduction that I have seen.

That he did!!!!

Greetings and welcome. I could live with a Hulk Thread on it's own which surely could help to pull in Twitter followers to the forums as well.

But as for posting in other threads I will admit that I feel it would get old quick.

Agreed.

I don't want my prior post to be a permanent part of your introduction thread.

I made my thoughts & views known, and that is enough.

And AJ, I would consider it a huge favor if you would take my post out of yours. Obviously, you do not have to, and my opinion of you would not change one iota, as I enjoy the hell outa exchangin posts with ya, and you're a class act, so it's your call Bro :)

Thanx Much

HULK, have a good one

My Best,

Richard

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Done

AJ

I rode your ride today Hulk. Decent coaster, nothing special. No offense. But I'm a tough critic. Welcome!