Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Rory McIlroy's - New $9.5 Million Dollar Home

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Rory-McIlroy-1-home.jpg

Rory McIlroy has purchased and closed on a $9.5m contemporary/modern home, 15,286 square feet, directly on the Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach Gardens. 2380 Old Gate Lane was completed last year and is located in the very private and tiny gated Old Gate subdivision. At a cost of approximately $7m, the builder made a handsome profit for this speculation home.

The architecture of this 6 bedroom home is magnificent, with a center glass core and window views everywhere throughout the house. It's really an updated Frank Lloyd Wright turned modern. Multiple party patios on multiple levels and on opposite sides take advantage of the Intracoastal Waterway and make this home the perfect spot to entertain 100+ guests. While not having Tiger Woods‘ private golf course, a putting green is already in place. The home is on the Intracoastal and will not only let Rory enjoy the fantastic cerulean water views, but also provide a place to dock a private yacht.

Rory-Mcllroys-home.png

The 6-bedroom, 9-bathroom home, including a private gym, is just a mere mile from The Bear's Club, the most expensive Jupiter real estate development. Rory will most likely join The Bear's Club (where he was also looking to purchase) and Trump National Jupiter Golf Club & Spa. The Bear's Club recently lowered their membership to $90,000 initiation and will take outside members. The Donald purchased the next-door Ritz-Carlton just a month ago, renamed it Trump National Jupiter Golf Club & Spa, and is rumored to be lowering initiation to $50,000. The Trump Club offers more of a social experience, a resort-style pool, and a spa that The Bear's Club does not have. It would be a nice place for girlfriend and tennis star, Caroline Wozniacki, to hang out.

Rory-Mcllroys-home-in-Palm-Beach-Gardens.jpg

Rory, heir apparent to Tiger Woods, or perhaps that crown has already been passed with his $14m season's winnings and reported $100m Nike contract. Will Tiger be dumped by Nike? It definitely would not surprise this writer.

Rory-Mcllroy-Home.png

Rory's seemingly effortless swing, reminiscent of the great Bobby Jones, seems unflappable and unstoppable so long as he puts in the long practice sessions day in and day out throughout the season. He's a fearless driver of the ball, often 350 yards, and a smooth-stroking putter. He's a quick player, confident in every aspect of his swing. A true “natural”, clean cut, innocent, Rory is the player the PGA tour needs.

New-home-of-Rory-Mcllroy.png

He leads in earnings on both the PGA and European tours this season, quite a rare feat.

Mcllroy-New-home-Palm-Beach-Gardens.png

Rory-Mcllroy-new-home-Palm-Beach-Gardens-FL.png

Rory-McIlroy2-home.jpg

Mcllroy-home-Palm-Beach-Gardens-FL.png

#TruthDigest

It will probably be the only 15,286 sq ft house in the neighborhood that the only thing in the refrigerator is a open 12 pack and a half of leftover pizza and bottled water.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I wonder if he will fly by Ellis Island in his private jet so he can tell about when he was a "wee lad from Ireland, and came to this country with just the shirt on his back and small check in his pocket from Nike." Of course, all his other clothes had Titleist emblems on it so they were of no use any more.

You'd think $9.5 mill would buy you a little more elbow room. On the plus side, he'll never have to mow his lawn....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

You'd think $9.5 mill would buy you a little more elbow room. On the plus side, he'll never have to mow his lawn....

Lee Travino mowed his own yard because he wanted to. I am not thinking yard work is high on Rory's to do list. Probably right above cleaning the toilet and waxing the floors.

If I had that kind of money, I would definitely want more room and less house! The backyard golf course, yea!

Seriously, I wonder who his neighbour is in such close proximity. And I hope he is planning on buying the lot next to him and turning it into a practice spot or something. What a waste.

I wonder if he will fly by Ellis Island in his private jet so he can tell about when he was a "wee lad from Ireland, and came to this country with just the shirt on his back and small check in his pocket from Nike." Of course, all his other clothes had Titleist emblems on it so they were of no use any more.

Lawn... Where?! Is it the little green patch by a pool surrounded by the house?

It's great to be what, 24, with an underwear model/tennis pro for a girlfriend, a house with THREE party decks and a dock for your yacht.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

.....I hope he is planning on buying the lot next to him and turning it into a practice spot or something. What a waste.

That was my first thought too. Put in a pitching/chipping practice area.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

From his house he is less than a 20 minute drive from the Ritz Carlton, the Bear's Club which is 350k initiation and where Michael Jordan has recently and famously build a house, and Seminole which is arguably one of the best courses in the country. Why practice on a small plot of land which you have instant access to those ammenities.

Driver: Krank Element

3-wood: Adams Speedline Fast 12

4 Iron: Maltby KE4 Tour+ 2" long, 1.5 up and 3 strong

4-5 Iron: Maltby KE4 Tour+ 1.5 long, 2 up

6-PW: Maltby TS-1 1.5 long, 2 up

50 & 56: Maltby TSW 1.5 long, 2 up

60: Mizuno T7

Putter: Ping STR

Archived