TESTERS WANTED! ×

What clothing company would you be your sponsor?

ANGRYGOLFHULK

I wear almost all sub 70 or alial fital.  Great stuff.

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock

I was just thinking about this the other day. As much as I hate to say it. I always gravitate towards nike tops and bottoms. Might be time to put a nike order in with the distributor.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Then there's "whatever's on sale at Marshall's or TJ Maxx…." 

Maybe I could sign a deal with them?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I would rather just start my own and sponsor myself!

Keep me posted on that! Would love to find a small apparel company that legitimately makes their own product.

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

If we are talking the same as a pro golfer it's down to 2 guys. Bo Van Pelt: Alial Fital Shirts, Piedmont Leathers for belts and FSquared pants. James Driscoll: sponsored by Fairway Styles and can pick anything from all their brands. It's the perfect answer to this. It's like cheating.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

If we are talking the same as a pro golfer it's down to 2 guys. Bo Van Pelt: Alial Fital Shirts, Piedmont Leathers for belts and FSquared pants. James Driscoll: sponsored by Fairway Styles and can pick anything from all their brands. It's the perfect answer to this. It's like cheating.

Piedmont belts and cash covers rule that market. By far the best choice. Love their stuff. I've been using an ostritch cash cover for over a year.

I could design a golf line so quick, and maybe even have it sourced and sampled in 45 days, but, the money backer is the problem!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I could design a golf line so quick, and maybe even have it sourced and sampled in 45 days, but, the money backer is the problem!

When you get the donor feel free to sponsor me. Just judging from your style and talking to you I'm sure I would love the clothes sight unseen!

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

I was just thinking about this the other day. As much as I hate to say it. I always gravitate towards nike tops and bottoms. Might be time to put a nike order in with the distributor.

Come to the dark side :-)

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I don't know much about Nike's actual golf products, but after trying out pretty much every vendors base layer / cold weather gear (and that includes some very small brands too) I have concluded that Nike's HyperWarm stuff is better than anything else on the market for athletic pursuits, especially if you have long legs, e.g., 34" waist with 36" inseam.. I think the TASC Performance stuff is in fact warmer, but it doesn't move as well, so it is better suited to things like camping, or as a base layer under clothes on really cold days.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Question to everyone, the current golf pants, the mostly poly material, do you guys actually like the way it fits and feels. I personally can stand it, love to hear your opinions.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I'd have to go with either Callaway Apparel (from Japan - the stuff Ryo Ishikawa wears) or Hugo Boss! Love the look and fit of their clothes!

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360

Archived