Equipment for 2013

Nike Covert fore sure. What id like to do is get the adapters so i can try different types of shafts with different lofts

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to know what you guys are planning for the 2013 year in terms of equipment. Whether it be finding the perfect driver or working with the one you have, stuff along those lines. For me, I'm pretty satisfied with my current setup although I may consider adding a lower lofted hybrid. I'll take a look at the new drivers but the one I'm playing now goes straight and I can control it pretty well.

I'll be changing driver and putter. I am quite keen in getting either a TM or Cobra AMP driver, something which is adjustable simply because that's the trend. I'm also thinking of getting a Scotty Del Mar putter, this would be my second Scotty in the past 2 years. With that, my bag would be set for the year.

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

That Nike driver looks nice! For some reason I really like the red and even the swoosh doesn't bug me. I don't think I would like it right on top. But where they put it is OK.

I am looking to get a Covert as well. I don't mind the red at all, but I did play an SMT 455 Deep Bore driver many moons ago.

and just like that, my bag has changed. After struggling with the fade-bias of the MP-650s, I traded my driver on a JPX-800 10.5*, my 3-wood on an MX-700 3-wood and traded in my 4 and 5 hybrids. Been eye a few sets of Mizuno MX irons on Ebay too. MPs are just a bit too much club for me right now and I need something that I can play well with even when my swing is off.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Irons: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* and Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 Blue Ion 54*

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X