Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Adicross II

JohnBarry

Not a huge review, but I had bought a pair as soon as they were released, based on the fact I owned/own a pair of Adicross 1s from last year and I love them. The new IIs are even more comfortable, and even come in wide sizes, which the Is did not. Adidas has always been a little narrow for me, but nothing uncomfortable, especially after a couple uses.

The new shoes fit great, and as soon as I can get a round in, I will report back.

ac 4 white.jpg

ac 1 black.jpg

ac 2 brown.jpg

ac 3 group.jpg

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Went with the whites since I had the 1s in Black, going for the brown in a couple weeks. Hope they release some color combos like they did in the 1s.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 3 weeks later...

Adicross I's might have been the worst golf shoes I've ever worn. Zero water proof capabilities and of very cheap quality. Granted they are cheap shoes but still. Wonder if they fixed the bugs.

Jut a hick note, as far as I am aware in the UK they are not advertised as water proof in any way ?

Follow me on TWITTER @StuartRust81 or work @OTproshop

Currently in my bag;

Scotty Cameron Newport oil can

All my other clubs are up for sale in the Proshop

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

Price point is the reason but surely if you knew they wouldn't be w/proof why buy them then complain about wet feet or are you talking about when there is dew on the ground and you got wet feet then ? As I would agree that against dew the shoes should be able to withstand a bit

Follow me on TWITTER @StuartRust81 or work @OTproshop

Currently in my bag;

Scotty Cameron Newport oil can

All my other clubs are up for sale in the Proshop

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

Ashworth Cardiffs are also part of TMag I bought a pair last February 1st and these are guarenteed waterproof for one year. I have worn them everyday for golf and casual. I probably played golf at least 5 holes and sometimes 36 to 54 holes 350 days last year in these shoes. The bottoms are getting smooth but as of yesterday they are still waterproof. And the most comfortable shoe ever. I have another pair and about to buy a third pair in a different color but have not worn the second pair yet. First pair are still too good.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Archived