HUGE CONTEST - "Biggest Golf Forum Launch Contest Ever!"

Our Sponsors

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JOIN TODAY...AND WIN!!   "Biggest Golf Forum Launch Contest Ever!" - (Starts March 1st)   OK MyGolfSpy'ers...it's almost officially time to launch the brand new MyGolfSpy forum. We have go

Posted Images

• SPY VIP

Thanks JLasvergas! Thanks for the compliments.

great prizes, awesome looking layout guys, job well done on getting this forum up.

you have always been the best place to get Pic's now a forum too, thats sweet. I already recognize many names on here.

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

This just gets better and better. Last year the ULTIMATE contest, and now the opening of the forums with this HUGE contest. Wow. The contests are one thing, but the fact that there is useful information and active users it outstanding. Hopefully this being the honeymoon period, it will last a LONG time. Great job once again!

dmarshal17

09 TaylorMade Burner Driver 9.5 deg

Adams RPM 3 Wood

09 TaylorMade Rescue #3 19 deg

Callaway X22 irons (3-PW)

Callaway X12 Sand Wedge

Titelist Vokey Wedge (58 deg)

Odyssey White Hot XG#5 Center Shafted

Hey, I'm on Twitter!

• SPY VIP

You really don't know how much it means to me to hear this fellas. I have decided to devote my career to the golf consumer and I hope the forum lasts a long time and becomes the best resource for edcuational information on the web.

A lot of work to be done still but Day 1 ha been great so far I feel. We are already having to upgrade servers which is actually a good thing in this case.

This just gets better and better. Last year the ULTIMATE contest, and now the opening of the forums with this HUGE contest. Wow. The contests are one thing, but the fact that there is useful information and active users it outstanding. Hopefully this being the honeymoon period, it will last a LONG time. Great job once again!

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

Well, I've gotta say, I'm a new golfer, and a lot of the things I read on other forums are for people that are VERY good, and it seems that there are very few places for people like me who are just getting started. I've asked questions on other forums, and the posts just sit there unanswered because they are too "simple" for the better golfers.

From what I've seen here this place looks a little different, it seems as though this might be the golf forum I call home... I'm looking forward to see what develops here...

Good luck

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Just want to give a +1 to many of the comments above. The blog has been great for a long while (I particularly liked the putter contest you had a little while ago), and I think this forum is going to be great also. This contest is extremely generous, and I also like that it's "merit" (if you can call posting on a forum meritous) based. I will definitely be recommending this forum to all my golfing friends & family.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Was the facebook thing supposed to be a tag to the MyGolf Spy page? If so, it should be @MyGolf Spy, not @MyGolfSpy. The second one won't tag right.

Titleist 909D2 | Taylormade r7 Ti | Titleist 909 H 19* | Mizuno MX-300 4-GW - Nippon 1050GH | Vokey SM 56*, 60* | Odyssey Black Series i #9 - UST Frequency Filtered |

• SPY VIP

It should be @MyGolfSpy really used for Twitter.

Was the facebook thing supposed to be a tag to the MyGolf Spy page? If so, it should be @MyGolf Spy, not @MyGolfSpy. The second one won't tag right.

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

When is the link to refer a friend coming?

I was just about to ask that same thing...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

We just figured out a way to make it work finally. If you go to your profile and click "Edit Profile" the top right button above your profile you will see a field that says "Referred By:

I was just about to ask that same thing...

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

We just figured out a way to make it work finally. If you go to your profile and click "Edit Profile" the top right button above your profile you will see a field that says "Referred By:

Still don't know what you mean, went to "my profile", then "edit my profile" then found nothing