TESTERS WANTED! ×

Krank Element Delivery or lack thereof

KB McCool

Vince,

I have been told for the past month every time I have called that the clubs will be shipped on Friday and you will have them on Mon or Tues. Last week, it was that they were in, but had to be sent to Nevada because that is where you were going for a long drive contest. Personally, I was beside myself mad. I am waiting for 12 weeks and instead of having someone who stays to ship these clubs, the decision was to wait another week before delivering. Then to find out that you only received a small alotment and they were all gone. Plus the person I spoke with told me the clubs were defective. I was told that the clubs needed to be "reinforced" and would ship this Friday. I am scared to death of what I am going to receive at this point.

So, are the clubs you are receiving going to be any good? Is this shipment actually scheduled to leave tomorrow? If so, what does the "reinforcement" do to the quality of the club.

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock

Thinking back a few weeks ago, I believe Krank golf was on this very forum talking about their new clubs.

With all the ruckus of non delivery and failure to do what they say they will do, MGS should hold their hands to the fire and get them back on the Forum for some solid answers on behalf of the consumers that are MGS members.

This is not looking good for Krank Golf, or should we start calling them "Prank Golf"?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

HaHa, Bro, I was thinkin the same thing when I was signing on then I read your question & I LMAO cuz like I said, WTF?

Then, it hit me. Someone who needed the dollars from the sale of their present clubs would be in this situation, so I may not have answered the question for you however I understand if the guy needs the dollars. They've worked for em and definitely deserve better, like you said. Great post!

I do not own a Krank driver, however I have read the thread out front along with the comments here, and it appears that Vince has made a sincere effort to stay in touch and communicate the current situation.

That being said, there are three points that I would direct to Krank Golf. There is no need to respond to my post, don't waste your time with me, save it for the guys on this and other pages who have laid down hard earned dollars for your product.

These points are:

1) ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, not part of the time, not most of the time and not just when the sh*ts hit the fan(like now <_ tell the truth and it in a timely matter. what do i mean by manner after you know process make necessary adjustments internally get on horn computer or whatever means neccessary to communicate situation your customers. be realistic. if supplier tells weeks but from experience that gonna don customer weeks. em exactly told you.>

"They said 6-8 weeks, though it's been our experience that historcally it's closer to 10 weeks." Tell them that you'll keep em in the loop and they'll know anything that you know until they recieve their club. And ask them if they can hang with you. This takes Character. This takes balls. And you may lose some, though they'll leave you with a much better taste in their mouth than the guys on this page that are or have jumped ship. And these guys probably ain't comin back. If you're honest, timely and "in front of it," there's a very good chance that you'll get a call in the future when they're ready for their next driver.

My rule for myself and my company is that I call the customer before they call me. Because I know. Just like you knew. And if ya tell me that you didn't know about this back shipping backlog, my first statement is that ya shoulda known, followed by "why didn't you know?" If it's because of an employee, get rid of em. Seriousy. You can't afford these kinds of mistakes. You can't afford mediocre or less. You can't afford to look like an amateur. And that's what this reaks of.

And if it's your company's mistake or incompetence, man up and admit it. Because the one thing that I would be very careful of is laying things/blame off on other people/companies when in fact the fault lies within. Ive seen this happen first hand,and like my industry, your industry,the golf industry, especially your segment, is "small." Making excuses at the expense of others, while they may get you breathing room today, have a way of strangling you tomorrow.

And Krank can't be that big. When I had an Orthopedic distributorship, I walked around. Through marketing, Through finance. Through medical education. I drove out to my warehouse and went through shipping/recieving. I realize that this is not an option because you are International, however I'd be livin on the phone. Not the computer. Not through e-mails, either in person or on the phone. This is the sene of urgency that you should be conveying, to both your employees and your customers.

2) Stay in front of the situation. ACT versus REACT. I sorta mentioned this above, however it's part & parcel with the truth & the TIMELY TRUTH. WD, AJ and womever else had to reach out to Krank, well, that never should have happened. I mean, what the hell? And remember, there is no excuse. I mean, if you know it's gonna be 4 months, tell whomever it's gonna be 4 months. Give em a choice. And afterward, regardless of their answer, and ya don't mention this to them, did ya hear me, ya don't mention this, ya just do it. Ya send em a hat or t-shirt with a hand written short note apologizing & either thankin em for hangin in there with ya, or if not, that ya hope that they'll reconsider Krank on their next purchase.

And for Heaven's sake, don't say "Here's a hat/shirt for your inconvenience." Again, that's amateurish & car salesmany. Just include it with the note. And if you or someone tells me that that costs money, well Dude, how much do ya think that this fiasco has cost you? And what sux, at least for Krank that is, is how do you measure the costs of the negative comments in this & I would venture other threads? You know the stats. When someone has a good experience, they tell 2.5 people. When they have a negative experience, they tell 7.7 people!

3)Competence- It sounds like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doin. If it's a process, fix it. NOW. TODAY.

If it's an individual, and they've been properly trained, fire em, Seriously. Fire their ass. Do you realize the food that their incompetence is taking out of yours and other employees' mouths? And if they weren't properly trained, fire their supervisor's ass. And I'm dead serious. I mean, I read that someone ordered a hat/t-shirt like 2-3 months ago? I mean Dude, What the hell? That's just pure incompetence. Some years ago I was court appointed President/COO(a Ch 11 turnaround), and something similar happened. Now I don't know what your revenue is, though this was a $14.2 million dollar international company, and they had great products(surgical supplies/instrumentation) and overseas suppliers and you could basically substitute their name for Krank because they had the same issues.

I started with five VPs, three of em line, and I got rid of two of em following our second meeting. I waited one month to observe and try to mend fences and I promised the customers what I've laid out on this page and though we lost a few (actually only 2 permantly), they appreciated me coming to them inatead of them having to come to me.

How do ya think that McCool, AJ & WD woulda reacted if youda handled the situation like this. Called them. And remember, don't gimme this bullsh*t that ya didn't know.

IT'S YOUR JOB TO KNOW!

And I'll tell ya Vince, I like your style in these threads. I mean, I like your content. But that said, they're only words. And right about now, it seems that they're ringin pretty hollow.

And as I said earlier, do not waste your time reponding to this post. Your time should be spent righting the many wrongs within your company and turning this ship around.

Don't tell these people, SHOW them

However, ya gotta great product, you seem like a good guy.

Get in front of the ball, my Man, get in front of this thing!

And remember one thing:

You wanna run with the big dogs?

It's time to start actin like one!

My Best,

Richard

Fiarwys & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Richard,

I thank you for this email directed at Krank Golf and Me, but I will respond as This is why I made this account, to talk to everyone on here. I do know how they would feel and your right, we should have started calling them when the 6 week mark rolled to 8 weeks. No excuses there nor will I try and make one up with an amateurish reason or way. We are in touch with the owners of the heads, but not the foundries of the shaft maker which is what its come down to today. Were on the phone non stop with them and our Rep yet still get the same answer from them. Now we I just got off the phone with them and they said they are shipping out LT shafts Monday now instead of Today to us and Only the LT shafts. Not the Standard or Tour shafts for other orders as well and havent given us a date on those. This has been a big big mess up from the shaft maker in getting our order in from them. We have pushed them so hard and still do today. All I can do is sit here and talk to customers and make calls to them as we started Last week calling orders. I have been talking to guys and have sent orders out with the Aldila Authority Shafts and told them they can get them replaced with the shaft makers shafts once they come in stock here. So I believe I am on top of it now and getting done what needs to get done. Though not much we can do to get them faster, were staying on top of it now. Again my contact is always open for guys wanting answers, vinny@krankgolf.com , Vince Rivera, VP Krank Golf, 480-282-2204 cell......

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Vince,

How about the low loft heads, will these be in next week? Also, what about the issues with them having to be reinforced. Is this going to change the characteristics of the club.

I like my Rage Black, but this just sucks. I sure hope they don't bail out of the driver testing. I hope they send the Rage and Element for that matter. This has gotten to the point it may be hard to recover from. Who wants to hear a bunch of great things about the driver then have to hear how you may pay for one, but no telling when you'll get it, and oh, by the way, they won't let you know what's going on. It may be sitting ready to ship, but no one bothers to give it to Fedex. They have some serious damage control to do. I like the driver I got from them, but I won't be willing to buy from them again at this point unless something drastic changes.

They should refund half the money back to people who have been waiting and give them some free stuff besides. If they do something dramatic to make up for it, maybe people will be excited to brag about them and they can recover from this baloney.

Blade, Were not Bailing out on anything or anyone....Not hard really cause once we go live and everything is in stock and people can see the drivers performance we will be back at it. Remember that this is still a Pre Order, so we never state to anyone buying its shipping out today or tomorrow. Having a driver in stock means the whole club is in stock and ready to ship. In this case its still Pre Order, which is also why you cant see it on our site for regular orders like you can the RAGE Black/White clubs. Some mess ups happen with a club sitting waiting to go out that time and yet we wonder why and never let it happen again. But we dont set on things just to set on things. IF it were the same all the time for Regular orders, I can see your point, but one time out of hundreds is something else and we cant sit here and take it. Again Pre Orders for the Element Drivers has been set back From the lack of communication we have tried to get from the shaft maker. Once they step up and get behind the problems they have we can be where we want to be. I have been refunding orders, I dont thnk calling Baloney on a situation we cant handle is pretty sad to hear and see. I get some are mad but for someone who has no control or has an order in is sad to see them put that up. Again, im always here talking, and yes some is from phone messages and at work...so im always on. Except for when I drive. Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Vince,

I have been told for the past month every time I have called that the clubs will be shipped on Friday and you will have them on Mon or Tues. Last week, it was that they were in, but had to be sent to Nevada because that is where you were going for a long drive contest. Personally, I was beside myself mad. I am waiting for 12 weeks and instead of having someone who stays to ship these clubs, the decision was to wait another week before delivering. Then to find out that you only received a small alotment and they were all gone. Plus the person I spoke with told me the clubs were defective. I was told that the clubs needed to be "reinforced" and would ship this Friday. I am scared to death of what I am going to receive at this point.

So, are the clubs you are receiving going to be any good? Is this shipment actually scheduled to leave tomorrow? If so, what does the "reinforcement" do to the quality of the club.

Hey Chal, yes the heads weren't in they were being sent to Mesquite where we were all at for an event with Golf Channel and the LDA. NO one would be here since we all had to be there, so we shipped them to us, which was good to do since after hitting them the welds up top on face cracked after 8 swings, meaning they did not reinforce welds like they were supposed to. So we told them to stop making them and reinforce welds. The position we were in, was to either get heads in that would crack easily and have to send new heads out once you got them, or stop the batch from being a faulty batch and get this right? Reinforcing the welds does nothing with the performance, only makes them better in durability. Last the foundry told me, we are being shipped out tomorrow the 8th and being delivered on Wednesday. The heads we did get in were 20 heads in Mesquite which was much smaller than what I was expecting from them. I have moved yours up and will send out first before anyone else is sent out Chal..you have my word, I am putting it on here. The clubs we are going to receive are going to be AMAZING....the heads before they cracked were amazing....and nothing in performance will change that. Thanks Vince Rivera, vinny@krankgolf.com

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Thinking back a few weeks ago, I believe Krank golf was on this very forum talking about their new clubs.

With all the ruckus of non delivery and failure to do what they say they will do, MGS should hold their hands to the fire and get them back on the Forum for some solid answers on behalf of the consumers that are MGS members.

This is not looking good for Krank Golf, or should we start calling them "Prank Golf"?

Fozcycle, I have been on here non stop answering and replying back on my own request, no need for any party to Hold me to the Fire and Make me answer and reply to all our customers and non customers. I believe I am giving solid answers on here to Consumers asking questions, I have been up front and telling it like it is and what is going on with our reasoning behind it all. I do not need someone who to call us out to do so. Though its not looking good for this Launch and our Pre Order Customers, all other clubs that are in stock with our company have been going on so the name calling is not needed as were not a "PRANK" company. Please lets keep this on point and adult orientated. Thanks Vince Rivera, vinny@krankgolf.com

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Vince,

I again appreciate the response and am good with that. Thank you for the feedback.

Please be Advised that the Reinforced heads are only the 7.5, 6, and 5 degree heads. All other lofts are OK and in stock.

Since I am the one that started this rag, I wanted to personally thank the people of Krank for their recent communication with me. I ordered two different shaft 9 head drivers with the substituted Aldila shafts. I tried them out at a driving range yesterday and they seemed to work out fine .... the only problem is that we got 6" of snow on Tuesday and I couldn't see were the balls landed since there was so much snow on the ground. The drivers felt good fyi..but more importantly I feel confident that if these shafts don't work out Krank will help me on this.. I feel that when the Fujikura debacle is over that there should be no problems with these drivers.. even my wife said they "look real nice" and all she cares about in golf is clothing??? I look forward to dealing with Krank in the future in all aspects..

Just like to add that I'm having the same issues with Krank. I ordered my driver on the 21st of December, and at that time they told me 4-6 weeks to get my new driver. At the 9 week mark I sent them an email asking what the story was as they were already 3 weeks late and had not contacted me about it. They told me they were waiting on shafts but that they were getting the shafts that weekend. Contacted them again yesterday at the 11 week mark and they claim that the shafts have still not arrived, but are due on Tuesday March 12th. I just can't see how you do business this way, keep your customers in the dark, don't inform them of delays, it's just unprofessional. Has anyone heard if they are going to offer anything to make up for the this 6 plus week delay they are having in filling there orders?

Just like to add that I'm having the same issues with Krank. I ordered my driver on the 21st of December, and at that time they told me 4-6 weeks to get my new driver. At the 9 week mark I sent them an email asking what the story was as they were already 3 weeks late and had not contacted me about it. They told me they were waiting on shafts but that they were getting the shafts that weekend. Contacted them again yesterday at the 11 week mark and they claim that the shafts have still not arrived, but are due on Tuesday March 12th. I just can't see how you do business this way, keep your customers in the dark, don't inform them of delays, it's just unprofessional. Has anyone heard if they are going to offer anything to make up for the this 6 plus week delay they are having in filling there orders?

This seems when there is a situation of No Response from pre ordered merchandise it is a credit problem with the supplier which could and will delay delivery and lack of response to customers.. Tough to ship and advise when there is a credit problem. Just and observation and years in business

Again to the past post from RP, this has nothing to do with Krank Golfs credits with anyone. This delay is from the shaft maker, NOT Krank Golf. Our order has been in for 4 months. Thanks....

I have gone on and replied to your post before and really doesnt matter to me to post to yours, but others who have ordered with us and explained either on boards, email or phone calls on what is going on. If you wish to look at ours there is no reason, take a look at the shaft maker if you know the biz so well sir. Thanks Vince, vinny@krankgolf.com

I know this is a little unprofessional just that whole post was uncalled for and we will not sit here and take it during this time. Thanks .. any comments for me can be sent to vinny@krankgolf.com, cell-480-282-2204, or left on here.

Vince Rivera

VP Krank Golf

www.krankgolf.com

480-282-2204

vinny@krankgolf.com

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Mike,

I again must apologize sincerely as this has been a rough few months getting in our shafts from our shaft maker for this launch. We do have some goodies we will be throwing out to all orders that have been longer than expected. Please cal me at 480-282-2204 Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Again I do apologize for this long long delay in us getting out orders. Our first issue was getting heads from Foundry, got those and now Fujikura put us on another long hold with not getting us the shaft orders we put in. Once we get them in we will start two day airing orders out as we have all in stock once shafts are in. If you paid for two day air we are overnight shipping them out to you. Also, we will be throwing in our new Krank Golf Team caps to all orders that have gone over the 6 week mark as again we did not nor have any intentions in this long delay. What we tell guys when they order is was we anticipate on from factories.

Is it still a shaft issue? I'm guess my question is why would you launch a product without the components in hand. I was thinking about ordering an Element with the Fuji shaft, but now I'm too scared.

Since the can of worms has been opened I guess I'd just like to know what exactly is the problem with Fujikura? Is there something special about the shafts you're getting from them that would explain the delay? It just seems that for a company like Fuji, providing lots of shafts to lots of bigger OEMs than Krank, whatever Krank ordered, given months notice, should be pretty easy for them to provide unless there's something special about the shafts.

Of course I understand that NOT being a big OEM probably means Fuji doesn't have as much at stake in providing poor service to you, and they're no different than any other company in that mistakes happen. It just seems like you should have known about this much sooner and been able to adapt to it or at least notify your customers instead of experiencing a spiraling PR meltdown on golf websites, the very sites you were using to get some good publicity in the first place! There's STILL people wandering in here commenting on your terrible communication with them regarding this mishap! Why are you not blasting out emails to all your customers with EVERY update you get as you get it? I just have a hard time buying Fujikura missing lots of deadlines. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it just isn't really passing the smell test for me at this point.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Since the can of worms has been opened I guess I'd just like to know what exactly is the problem with Fujikura? Is there something special about the shafts you're getting from them that would explain the delay? It just seems that for a company like Fuji, providing lots of shafts to lots of bigger OEMs than Krank, whatever Krank ordered, given months notice, should be pretty easy for them to provide unless there's something special about the shafts.

Of course I understand that NOT being a big OEM probably means Fuji doesn't have as much at stake in providing poor service to you, and they're no different than any other company in that mistakes happen. It just seems like you should have known about this much sooner and been able to adapt to it or at least notify your customers instead of experiencing a spiraling PR meltdown on golf websites, the very sites you were using to get some good publicity in the first place! There's STILL people wandering in here commenting on your terrible communication with them regarding this mishap! Why are you not blasting out emails to all your customers with EVERY update you get as you get it? I just have a hard time buying Fujikura missing lots of deadlines. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it just isn't really passing the smell test for me at this point.

If Krank made a bank deposit and it didn't show up for 12 weeks and the bank gave no response to their request for tracking the deposit and then said we will give you a free bank hat for the trouble...Krank would you be satisfied??????

If Krank made a bank deposit and it didn't show up for 12 weeks and the bank gave no response to their request for tracking the deposit and then said we will give you a free bank hat for the trouble...Krank would you be satisfied??????

Ouch!!!!

In the words of a famous nerd.,,,,, Bazinga!!biggrin.gif

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Again to the past post from RP, this has nothing to do with Krank Golfs credits with anyone. This delay is from the shaft maker, NOT Krank Golf. Our order has been in for 4 months. Thanks....

I have gone on and replied to your post before and really doesnt matter to me to post to yours, but others who have ordered with us and explained either on boards, email or phone calls on what is going on. If you wish to look at ours there is no reason, take a look at the shaft maker if you know the biz so well sir. Thanks Vince, vinny@krankgolf.com

I know this is a little unprofessional just that whole post was uncalled for and we will not sit here and take it during this time. Thanks .. any comments for me can be sent to vinny@krankgolf.com, cell-480-282-2204, or left on here.

Vince Rivera

VP Krank Golf

www.krankgolf.com

480-282-2204

vinny@krankgolf.com

C'mon Vince, you're starting to sound a bit Kranky about this. :) You're kind of missing the point of why people are upset. Delays happen, sure. But the bigger issue is how a pattern of lack of communication about the problem from Krank was developed. We kept hearing from different people basically the same story of no returned calls or emails. When there was communication, it was a promise of a new delivery date that came and went again and again.

Throwing Fugikura under the bus on top of that just made Krank look worse, not better. If they are that much of a problem, Krank should go somewhere else for shafts. If they aren't though, they now have a real reason to think twice about doing further business with Krank! Not a good situation either way.

As for Richard's (RP) posts; he has more business sense and experience than I know I'll ever have. His observations come from understanding what can get a business through a tough time like this and what will put the final nail in the coffin of a business in trouble. I'm not saying Krank is in trouble, but it sure doesn't look good or professional. Honestly, to smooth this situation out now, you couldn't do better than listening to what Richard has to say. Heck, PM him and ask for his advice on the best way to navigate out of this! It's about damage control now. The right moves now will help. The wrong ones will make it worse. I would want some help from someone who knows at this point if I were in your situation.

Not sayin', just sayin'.

This is probably the wrong thread but all of you people are Krank-IER about this.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Is it still a "Fujikura" issue? I'm guess my question is why would you launch a product without the components in hand. I was thinking about ordering an Element with the Fuji shaft, but now I'm too scared.

This is still a shaft issue, and i am not saying the shaft maker name anymore as they have seen and still look at these posts and threads and can delay much longer if they choose to. So far messages from them indicated Light Tour shafts arrive tomorrow, along with some Tour shafts. While the remaining shafts will be delivered this Friday. Launching a driver is one thing, Pre Ordering is another. We have done this with every other driver we have had and come out with. Like any pre order, its ordered before items are in stock to hold position. Many companies do this. So once we have all items in stock, we will LAUCNH it on our site to the public. Since its not live on the site you can not go to www.krankgolf.com and order. You need the page linked to this driver to order or see it. So, again, once they all come in, and in stock, orders are then shipped out in order from earliest to new orders, than put live on our site that will follow suit with our shipping time for normal in stock items.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

This has happened with other companies as well, delays on shaft orders. We did not know it would take this long to get these shafts in as 4 moths is a long time for shafts to come in for us. Now with your line about PR on sites going down on a site that we sponsor, I would hope you all know that would be not so bright for us to actually promote it KNOWING this would happen. Whether some buy it or not, all I can state is the facts from what is going on here.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Turbo, we have never stated we were happy or satisfied with whats going on here.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Seriously, if you got skin in the game, obviously you can say whatever the hell ya want. However, for those of us that don't, piling on for the sake of piling on isn't what this thread or this site is about.

Vince hasn't ducked anyone and whether you believe and/or agree with him, he has answered all of the questions & responded to all of the posts.

I know that I started this from the standpoint of not "having skin in the game," and it was not my intent to start a "multi front" attack. Though Vince will take the time to answer these posts, I just think, and I think that you all will agree with me, his time could be better spent dealing with, and answering the posts from those that have money with Krank and are waiting for clubs.

Obviously, anyone can post anything that they would like, within reason, however I guess that I'm asking guys that don't have "skin in the game" to let Vince deal with the customers on this thread.

I know that I started it and you can ask, "well, who the hell does he think he is to ask that?," and it's a fair question, and my only answer is, hey it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I mean, c'mon, the guy's got long enough days as it is.

They'll get it right. Let it be between them and their customers.

And Vince, damnit, please ignore my post :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Again, since I am the original poster to this I wanted to reiterate that Krank has stepped forward and sent me my two drivers with Aldila shafts and assured me if these do not work out they will make it right with the Fujikura shafts when they come in..... I was taken care of by Krank and after a few emails they have communicated with me... I will at this time just trust them on the shaft issue.. unfortunately we have had terrible weather since I have recieved the drivers... hopefully today or tomorrow I can get them out & golf with them..

Vince or Krank Golf,

So last Firday I was told the low lofts had definitely been shipped and would be in on Tues or Wed. I called Wed. and Tanner told me that the low lofts had been confirmed and would "Defintely, No Doubt be in this Friday". So I call today and am told that they will "definitely be in on Monday." I am just tired of this. If the heads are not in on Monday, I want my Money back. How do I get this to happen. I was told I had to talk to Vince, and placed on hold, I couldn't wait any longer and had to get off the phone. So, Again, if the heads are not in on Monday I want my money back. Thank you.