Krank Element Delivery or lack thereof

KB McCool

Vince,

I again appreciate the response and am good with that. Thank you for the feedback.

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock

Please be Advised that the Reinforced heads are only the 7.5, 6, and 5 degree heads. All other lofts are OK and in stock.

Since I am the one that started this rag, I wanted to personally thank the people of Krank for their recent communication with me. I ordered two different shaft 9 head drivers with the substituted Aldila shafts. I tried them out at a driving range yesterday and they seemed to work out fine .... the only problem is that we got 6" of snow on Tuesday and I couldn't see were the balls landed since there was so much snow on the ground. The drivers felt good fyi..but more importantly I feel confident that if these shafts don't work out Krank will help me on this.. I feel that when the Fujikura debacle is over that there should be no problems with these drivers.. even my wife said they "look real nice" and all she cares about in golf is clothing??? I look forward to dealing with Krank in the future in all aspects..

Just like to add that I'm having the same issues with Krank. I ordered my driver on the 21st of December, and at that time they told me 4-6 weeks to get my new driver. At the 9 week mark I sent them an email asking what the story was as they were already 3 weeks late and had not contacted me about it. They told me they were waiting on shafts but that they were getting the shafts that weekend. Contacted them again yesterday at the 11 week mark and they claim that the shafts have still not arrived, but are due on Tuesday March 12th. I just can't see how you do business this way, keep your customers in the dark, don't inform them of delays, it's just unprofessional. Has anyone heard if they are going to offer anything to make up for the this 6 plus week delay they are having in filling there orders?

Just like to add that I'm having the same issues with Krank. I ordered my driver on the 21st of December, and at that time they told me 4-6 weeks to get my new driver. At the 9 week mark I sent them an email asking what the story was as they were already 3 weeks late and had not contacted me about it. They told me they were waiting on shafts but that they were getting the shafts that weekend. Contacted them again yesterday at the 11 week mark and they claim that the shafts have still not arrived, but are due on Tuesday March 12th. I just can't see how you do business this way, keep your customers in the dark, don't inform them of delays, it's just unprofessional. Has anyone heard if they are going to offer anything to make up for the this 6 plus week delay they are having in filling there orders?

This seems when there is a situation of No Response from pre ordered merchandise it is a credit problem with the supplier which could and will delay delivery and lack of response to customers.. Tough to ship and advise when there is a credit problem. Just and observation and years in business

Again to the past post from RP, this has nothing to do with Krank Golfs credits with anyone. This delay is from the shaft maker, NOT Krank Golf. Our order has been in for 4 months. Thanks....

I have gone on and replied to your post before and really doesnt matter to me to post to yours, but others who have ordered with us and explained either on boards, email or phone calls on what is going on. If you wish to look at ours there is no reason, take a look at the shaft maker if you know the biz so well sir. Thanks Vince, vinny@krankgolf.com

I know this is a little unprofessional just that whole post was uncalled for and we will not sit here and take it during this time. Thanks .. any comments for me can be sent to vinny@krankgolf.com, cell-480-282-2204, or left on here.

Vince Rivera

VP Krank Golf

www.krankgolf.com

480-282-2204

vinny@krankgolf.com

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Mike,

I again must apologize sincerely as this has been a rough few months getting in our shafts from our shaft maker for this launch. We do have some goodies we will be throwing out to all orders that have been longer than expected. Please cal me at 480-282-2204 Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Again I do apologize for this long long delay in us getting out orders. Our first issue was getting heads from Foundry, got those and now Fujikura put us on another long hold with not getting us the shaft orders we put in. Once we get them in we will start two day airing orders out as we have all in stock once shafts are in. If you paid for two day air we are overnight shipping them out to you. Also, we will be throwing in our new Krank Golf Team caps to all orders that have gone over the 6 week mark as again we did not nor have any intentions in this long delay. What we tell guys when they order is was we anticipate on from factories.

Is it still a shaft issue? I'm guess my question is why would you launch a product without the components in hand. I was thinking about ordering an Element with the Fuji shaft, but now I'm too scared.

Since the can of worms has been opened I guess I'd just like to know what exactly is the problem with Fujikura? Is there something special about the shafts you're getting from them that would explain the delay? It just seems that for a company like Fuji, providing lots of shafts to lots of bigger OEMs than Krank, whatever Krank ordered, given months notice, should be pretty easy for them to provide unless there's something special about the shafts.

Of course I understand that NOT being a big OEM probably means Fuji doesn't have as much at stake in providing poor service to you, and they're no different than any other company in that mistakes happen. It just seems like you should have known about this much sooner and been able to adapt to it or at least notify your customers instead of experiencing a spiraling PR meltdown on golf websites, the very sites you were using to get some good publicity in the first place! There's STILL people wandering in here commenting on your terrible communication with them regarding this mishap! Why are you not blasting out emails to all your customers with EVERY update you get as you get it? I just have a hard time buying Fujikura missing lots of deadlines. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it just isn't really passing the smell test for me at this point.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Since the can of worms has been opened I guess I'd just like to know what exactly is the problem with Fujikura? Is there something special about the shafts you're getting from them that would explain the delay? It just seems that for a company like Fuji, providing lots of shafts to lots of bigger OEMs than Krank, whatever Krank ordered, given months notice, should be pretty easy for them to provide unless there's something special about the shafts.

Of course I understand that NOT being a big OEM probably means Fuji doesn't have as much at stake in providing poor service to you, and they're no different than any other company in that mistakes happen. It just seems like you should have known about this much sooner and been able to adapt to it or at least notify your customers instead of experiencing a spiraling PR meltdown on golf websites, the very sites you were using to get some good publicity in the first place! There's STILL people wandering in here commenting on your terrible communication with them regarding this mishap! Why are you not blasting out emails to all your customers with EVERY update you get as you get it? I just have a hard time buying Fujikura missing lots of deadlines. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it just isn't really passing the smell test for me at this point.

If Krank made a bank deposit and it didn't show up for 12 weeks and the bank gave no response to their request for tracking the deposit and then said we will give you a free bank hat for the trouble...Krank would you be satisfied??????

If Krank made a bank deposit and it didn't show up for 12 weeks and the bank gave no response to their request for tracking the deposit and then said we will give you a free bank hat for the trouble...Krank would you be satisfied??????

Ouch!!!!

In the words of a famous nerd.,,,,, Bazinga!!biggrin.gif

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Again to the past post from RP, this has nothing to do with Krank Golfs credits with anyone. This delay is from the shaft maker, NOT Krank Golf. Our order has been in for 4 months. Thanks....

I have gone on and replied to your post before and really doesnt matter to me to post to yours, but others who have ordered with us and explained either on boards, email or phone calls on what is going on. If you wish to look at ours there is no reason, take a look at the shaft maker if you know the biz so well sir. Thanks Vince, vinny@krankgolf.com

I know this is a little unprofessional just that whole post was uncalled for and we will not sit here and take it during this time. Thanks .. any comments for me can be sent to vinny@krankgolf.com, cell-480-282-2204, or left on here.

Vince Rivera

VP Krank Golf

www.krankgolf.com

480-282-2204

vinny@krankgolf.com

C'mon Vince, you're starting to sound a bit Kranky about this. :) You're kind of missing the point of why people are upset. Delays happen, sure. But the bigger issue is how a pattern of lack of communication about the problem from Krank was developed. We kept hearing from different people basically the same story of no returned calls or emails. When there was communication, it was a promise of a new delivery date that came and went again and again.

Throwing Fugikura under the bus on top of that just made Krank look worse, not better. If they are that much of a problem, Krank should go somewhere else for shafts. If they aren't though, they now have a real reason to think twice about doing further business with Krank! Not a good situation either way.

As for Richard's (RP) posts; he has more business sense and experience than I know I'll ever have. His observations come from understanding what can get a business through a tough time like this and what will put the final nail in the coffin of a business in trouble. I'm not saying Krank is in trouble, but it sure doesn't look good or professional. Honestly, to smooth this situation out now, you couldn't do better than listening to what Richard has to say. Heck, PM him and ask for his advice on the best way to navigate out of this! It's about damage control now. The right moves now will help. The wrong ones will make it worse. I would want some help from someone who knows at this point if I were in your situation.

Not sayin', just sayin'.

This is probably the wrong thread but all of you people are Krank-IER about this.

Driver:      :ping-small:  G425MAX 10.5° -1° Flat on Project X HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 65g

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G410 3 wood LST & 5  Wood Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

:ping-small:  G425MAX  7 & 9  Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Hybrid:     :ping-small:  G425MAX  6 H Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Irons:     :ping-small:  i 500 7-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50°, 54° & 60° on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: Studio Style Newport 1.5

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X :taylormade-small: TP5 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

Is it still a "Fujikura" issue? I'm guess my question is why would you launch a product without the components in hand. I was thinking about ordering an Element with the Fuji shaft, but now I'm too scared.

This is still a shaft issue, and i am not saying the shaft maker name anymore as they have seen and still look at these posts and threads and can delay much longer if they choose to. So far messages from them indicated Light Tour shafts arrive tomorrow, along with some Tour shafts. While the remaining shafts will be delivered this Friday. Launching a driver is one thing, Pre Ordering is another. We have done this with every other driver we have had and come out with. Like any pre order, its ordered before items are in stock to hold position. Many companies do this. So once we have all items in stock, we will LAUCNH it on our site to the public. Since its not live on the site you can not go to www.krankgolf.com and order. You need the page linked to this driver to order or see it. So, again, once they all come in, and in stock, orders are then shipped out in order from earliest to new orders, than put live on our site that will follow suit with our shipping time for normal in stock items.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

This has happened with other companies as well, delays on shaft orders. We did not know it would take this long to get these shafts in as 4 moths is a long time for shafts to come in for us. Now with your line about PR on sites going down on a site that we sponsor, I would hope you all know that would be not so bright for us to actually promote it KNOWING this would happen. Whether some buy it or not, all I can state is the facts from what is going on here.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Turbo, we have never stated we were happy or satisfied with whats going on here.

Vince Rivera

vinny@krankgolf.com

480-699-5041

Seriously, if you got skin in the game, obviously you can say whatever the hell ya want. However, for those of us that don't, piling on for the sake of piling on isn't what this thread or this site is about.

Vince hasn't ducked anyone and whether you believe and/or agree with him, he has answered all of the questions & responded to all of the posts.

I know that I started this from the standpoint of not "having skin in the game," and it was not my intent to start a "multi front" attack. Though Vince will take the time to answer these posts, I just think, and I think that you all will agree with me, his time could be better spent dealing with, and answering the posts from those that have money with Krank and are waiting for clubs.

Obviously, anyone can post anything that they would like, within reason, however I guess that I'm asking guys that don't have "skin in the game" to let Vince deal with the customers on this thread.

I know that I started it and you can ask, "well, who the hell does he think he is to ask that?," and it's a fair question, and my only answer is, hey it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I mean, c'mon, the guy's got long enough days as it is.

They'll get it right. Let it be between them and their customers.

And Vince, damnit, please ignore my post :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Again, since I am the original poster to this I wanted to reiterate that Krank has stepped forward and sent me my two drivers with Aldila shafts and assured me if these do not work out they will make it right with the Fujikura shafts when they come in..... I was taken care of by Krank and after a few emails they have communicated with me... I will at this time just trust them on the shaft issue.. unfortunately we have had terrible weather since I have recieved the drivers... hopefully today or tomorrow I can get them out & golf with them..

Vince or Krank Golf,

So last Firday I was told the low lofts had definitely been shipped and would be in on Tues or Wed. I called Wed. and Tanner told me that the low lofts had been confirmed and would "Defintely, No Doubt be in this Friday". So I call today and am told that they will "definitely be in on Monday." I am just tired of this. If the heads are not in on Monday, I want my Money back. How do I get this to happen. I was told I had to talk to Vince, and placed on hold, I couldn't wait any longer and had to get off the phone. So, Again, if the heads are not in on Monday I want my money back. Thank you.

Driver:         Taylormade SIM 8^  Shaft: Evolution III 6X

3 Wood:      Titleist  TSi3 13.5^   Shaft:  Project X Smoke Black RDX 6.5

2 Hybrid:     Callaway Mavrik Pro  Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Black 85X

3/5 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2            Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 85X

Irons:           Taylormade P790      Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S (6-PW)

50 Degree: Taylormade P770       Shaft: UST Recoil 110 S

55/60:        Cleveland RTX Zipcore    Shaft: DG Spinner Tour Issue

Putter:        Bettinardi MK Armlock