TESTERS WANTED! ×

LT59 2013 Tournament Outfits

LT59

ok everyone I have 12 tournaments on the schedule this spring/summer/fall and I will be posting what I wear in them in this thread.

Tournament 1 is at a Links course on April 6th so I'm going with a styling from my favorite pro on tour, A little feel of Ryan Moore!!! Color combo will be greys and Puma Vivid Blue.

I will be basing it off of this set up he sports on course, I just have to make a decision on to put a hat on or play in trad. ray ban style sunglasses with combed hair. All opinions welcome on this topic.

tournament1model_zps7223e028.jpg

LT59

I didn't know men wore "outfits." I thought men wore clothes and women wore "outfits."

And yes, Ryan Moore looks extremely feminine to me. The tie can't even cover it up- he reminds me of Ellen Degenerate.

Instead of planning your "outfits" I would plan your shots around the course. Your scorecard doesn't know how cute you look out there.

LT,

I do not know what Apprenti is smoking, it is not like we are talking about turtles, I can tell the difference and your "outfit" does not look female to me. I would not wear it but it looks pretty cool.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

haha thanks guys Apprenti is free to have his/her, what ever they may be, opinion. Maybe a different word for "outfit" would have led to calmer waters lol.

I know my score card doesn't care how I look but I do and I'm not so bad at managing my way around a course as a +1 player but that is neither here nor there. If you think it's a dumb topic there are plenty of other sections on the forum and 1,000's of other posts to frequent instead.

Thanks for the kind words all, I love to look as good as I play and prefer to have my own little bit of flair while in tournament play.

LT59

Obviously, +1 can be used not only to describe your handicap but also your class.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Looking forward to seeing your digs during your upcoming tournament. Look out hot stuff coming through! I personally prefer the raybans look but I've seen both and they both look good. Have fun!

Excuse me gents.... but I have to go plan my outfit for work tomorrow.

Just call them "Stage Clothes" <_>

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Looking forward to seeing your digs during your upcoming tournament. Look out hot stuff coming through! I personally prefer the raybans look but I've seen both and they both look good. Have fun!

Excuse me gents.... but I have to go plan my outfit for work tomorrow.

haha thanks for that, i got a kick out of it!

and JBones we need to get out on course sometime, where do you normally play? Btw if alex is your cousin your aunt just made me a head cover for my putter

LT59

Wow

Why is everyone so sensitive???, just a little harmless ribbing. Come on people. If any one of my buddies said , "hey, how do you like my outfit?" To me or to anyone i know He's going to get flamed! I'm sorry I thought he said any opinions were welcomed. I guess not. I guess the only opinions are the ones who agree with the topic- sounds like participation trophies and the anti-bullying movement. What a joke

Wow

Why is everyone so sensitive???, just a little harmless ribbing. Come on people. If any one of my buddies said , "hey, how do you like my outfit?" To me or to anyone i know He's going to get flamed! I'm sorry I thought he said any opinions were welcomed. I guess not. I guess the only opinions are the ones who agree with the topic- sounds like participation trophies and the anti-bullying movement. What a joke

I don't believe i discarded your opinion and infact i am glad you took time to come into the thread and check it out. Many of the people I play against find stuff I do pointless (i.e. yardage books, stat sheets, and having tape on my clubs every time i hit a range ball) that does not make me want to play golf with them less. Like I said before maybe a different word would have worked out better for me and as far as I can tell they are all just participating in a little harmless ribbing.

LT

and JBones we need to get out on course sometime, where do you normally play? Btw if alex is your cousin your aunt just made me a head cover for my putter

LT59

This time of year, Fendrich, but if you wanna get in some practice at Cambridge before your tourney, I'll play. Cambridge is my favorite course around. I live right by Rolling Hills, so I play there a lot with Alex.

Wow

apprenti23,

Hey, I hear ya on teasing a guy over using the term "outfits". I would do that myself with someone I know pretty well. But it didn't come across as harmless ribbing when it's to a new member who just posted a new thread. That's quite a bit different than raggin' on a buddy you already know. However, we're glad to hear that was your intent as opposed to ripping into a new guy for the hell of it. We can take joking from each other when we are already familiar with one another to an extent. That just adds to the fun, and nothing wrong with that. But we are all proud of the MGS forum as being one of mutual respect and being very welcoming of new members. So when something comes across as mean spirited, especially to a new guy, we tend to take it personal.

But don't sweat it. I've had things I've said in jest taken wrong myself. Especially in writing, as opposed to in person where you can hear the tone of voice and see facial expressions, can that happen. Sorry if everyone came down hard on you for kidding around.

I have thick skin boys- don't worry about me- I apologize for never looking at someone's post count or joined date before providing an opinion or reply.

Bring on the fashion show!

hey bud, no worries about the comments. They didn't rub me the wrong way or get under my skin or make me not return to the board. I have been on forums for just over a decade now and have seen everything you could imagine. I enjoy the poking a prodding and am happy to see it goes on with good intentions here. A lot of forums it becomes a thread killer as soon as a sarcastic comment is made.

I appreciate your point of view and respect your opinion and dont dislike you by any stretch of the imagination.

but as requested by my friend apprenti23 lets get this show started.

tie is going to be a diff material and a RoutineGolfGear hat will be included but here is what I'm going with for tournament #1

20a8d760-4344-4b35-a251-f5924fa2fddb_zps36e8473e.jpg

R.P, every one of your posts are interesting!!! Don't sell yourself short, your a tremendous slouch!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

HaHa, I'm living proof that post counts don't mean sh*t-

52-54% of mine are double/tripple posts.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Triple doubles work in basketball pretty well so there's some validty behind it :lol:

As for the outfit comment I agree if I had said that even to my wife she may have backslapped me. now I have recently started wearing loudmouths to tourneys and weekend mathces with my boys (sorry no girls plays with us but are welcome) and i get razzed just rollingin to the parking lot. GO WITH WHAT YOU LIKE AND TELL THE OTHERS TO TAKE A HIKE! now I added poetry to this thread OH BROTHER!

There are some that like to use it as an expression of their personality and others who just do it because they want to be differnt. I prefer the formed but either way sport the threads. if you look good and feel good you'll play decent AHAHHAHAHA :P remember its golf everyhting isn't sunny on the other side of the outfit.

Sorry, while I like Ryan Moore, perhaps he should consider working on his golf game more than his emo look. He's more worried about what he looks like and how he can be not sponsored, but then sponsored, then part owner, then dropped that deal and moves to a new sponsor and moves again and then finally says screw it, I'll carry your bag and headcovers and put my old Ping stuff under them. He seems like somewhat of a headcase to me, and I'm an equipment ho's ho. I liked him at one time, but at this point he's just annoying.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived