TESTERS WANTED! ×

PICS - Nickent F26

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Nickent Men's F26 Fairway

The new Nickent F26 series of fairways are the most technologically advanced clubs ever made by Nickent featuring Full Face Flex, Variable Face Technology and Change Your Game adjustable technology all designed for longer distance, more playability and more forgiveness.

• New Full Face Flex technology wraps across the entire face maximizing spring-like effect on all shots, not just in one location, for faster ball speeds.
  • Dense Tungsten Sole Screw Lowers CG for Higher Launch and More Distance.
  • Variable Face Technology is oval-shaped, extending from low on the heel to high on the toe, for more forgiveness and less distance loss on off-center hits.
  • Change Your Game (CYG) Technology features a new hosel that can be adjusted to 26 distinct settings to alter face angle by up to 3 degrees, lie angle by up to 3 degrees and loft by up to 1.5 degrees.
  • Face Angle adjustment helps to reduce hooks and slices.
  • Lie Angle adjustment promotes shot-shaping and trajectory control.
  • Loft Angle helps to improve gapping.
  • To close the club face: Place in "L" setting: this setting promotes a right-to-left ball flight, helping to reduce slices, with a mid trajectory.
  • To open the club face: Place in "R" setting: this setting promotes a left-to-right ball flight, helping to reduce hooks, with a mid trajectory.
  • To create an upright lie angle: Place in "NU" setting: this setting promotes a draw and a higher trajectory.
  • The "N" setting is a neutral face, loft and lie angle: this setting promotes a straight flight a mid trajectory.
  • All players of all skill sets, with the right amount of tinkering, can find the perfect setting.
  • White finish and laser etched crown design promotes easier alignment and more confidence at address.
  • Low Profile and Low CG to be Easy-To-Hit from the fairway.
  • UST Mamiya® Attas3 shaft. The lightweight Attas3 is the longest and straightest shaft ever developed by UST Mamiya.
  • Lamkin® R.E.L. 360° grip.

2013-02-21-09-27-27.jpg

2013-02-21-09-27-55.jpg

2013-02-21-09-30-34.jpg

2013-02-21-09-28-50.jpg

2013-02-21-09-31-19.jpg

2013-02-21-09-31-44.jpg

#TruthDigest

interesting.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Is it a real aftermarket Attas 3?

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Their stuff has been consistently good looking since the reintroduction. Is a review coming?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

That is one weird "speed slot/pocket/channel/velocity somthing". Good looking club. Have always liked Nickent. Old 3DX irons and 4DX hybrid are still good clubs.

I like it, very interesting offering.

Driver: Callaway Optiforce 440 9.5* with Diamama Blue S+ 62g Stiff shaft

3 and 5 wood: Callaway Big Bertha with Fubuki Z65 Stiff

Hybrid: Wilson FG Tour 4 hybrid

Irons: 5 iron: Cleveland Altitude Stiff; 6 -PW Callaway Apex Pro, KBS Tour-V Stff

Wedges: 51*, 55* and 58* SCORE with Genius Stiff

Neer ventured into the nickent world I think i may be missing something as the big boys from MGS all have them or like them...HMMM gotta get me some toys to try damn it MGS

Interesting club. It looks like they mashed everyone together. TM paint scheme, Adams slot on both side of the face and a Cobra eliptical face.

Is it a real aftermarket Attas 3?

Seriously doubt it but it would be a neat suprise.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Seriously doubt it but it would be a neat suprise.

Ya I doubt it as well that would make it a little expensive I amagine.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

I like it.. I never tried nickent but I'm looking to replace my 4 wood anyways

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

I've seen these in Golf Galaxy and Dicks Sporting Goods.

They have FW's and Hybrids, and a pro version and a hackers version. Both models look really good imo. Can't remember pricing, but I think the hybrids are $129 and pro $149, not positive on the FW's.

I looked at the shafts, and could not see any thing that stated it was a "made for".

Curious so I bought it...... Surprised to say the least, stupid easy to hit, adjustability @ 149.00 even better.

N.JPG

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I've always thought Nickent had the best stuff at their price range.

So far impressed with this club, kind of reminds me of the old Cleveland golf QuadPro (dual-rail) feel wise.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I love Nickent hybrids! They were good before they went under and now I have one from after the relaunch that I love. Lots of tour pros used to play them and didn't get paid. I used to play golf with a guy who played on the Canadian tour with a full Titleist/Footjoy sponsorship who still played a 6 year old Nickent hybrid. Everyone should give the Nickents a try. Higher handicaps will like the draw biased easy to get up non tour versions and low handicaps will like the smaller headed and hard to hook tour versions. I would like to try the fairway wood. However, I like my current Nickent hybrid (5dt) so much I don't want to change it. I'm excited to see how the old Nickent stacks up to the RBZ stage two I'm getting to test for MGS.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

I went to Dick's Sporting goods last night and hit a few balls with the 21* 4 hybrid. They did not have the Ti version, so I only hit the steel head. I hit a few balls with the head in the neutral position, and then a few with the head in the open position. I did see a change in launch direction and launch angle. I would like to spend more time with the adjustments (especially loft), but the salesperson did not want me hitting too many balls unless I was "going to buy the club right now". This was a bit annoying because I am looking to replace to hybrids to slot between a 5 iron and 3 wood, so I need to get the proper distance gaps. Here are some stats from the Dick's simulator to give you context to the performance:

My Wilson Tour FG V2 5 iron, 27* and 38.25", KBS Tour Stiff shaft. About 185 carry on average, 128 mph ball speed. Launch around 19*

My Wilson Fybrid RS 4 hybrid, 24* and 40", Wilson Half/Half 82g Stiff shaft. About 208 carry on average, 135 ball speed. Launch around 18*

My Mizuno MP650 3-wood, 15* and 42.5", Excaliber 75g Stiff fairway shaft. About 230 carry on average, 148 ball speed. Launch around 11*

Nickent 21* with Stiff Attas shaft (I forgot to check the weight), 40.5". About 215 carry on average. 138 ball speed. Launch around 15*. But... I hit a few shots that had 143 ball speed and carried 230. I'm not sure where exactly I hit the ball on the face (it was taped), but there is a spot that just simply crushes the ball. I'm not sure this is what you want from a hybrid though. Seems like you will have a big variation in distance which might cause troubles.

I could see maybe getting the 19* to use off the tee on short Par 4's, or maybe the F26 high lofted fairway wood.

Driver: Callaway Optiforce 440 9.5* with Diamama Blue S+ 62g Stiff shaft

3 and 5 wood: Callaway Big Bertha with Fubuki Z65 Stiff

Hybrid: Wilson FG Tour 4 hybrid

Irons: 5 iron: Cleveland Altitude Stiff; 6 -PW Callaway Apex Pro, KBS Tour-V Stff

Wedges: 51*, 55* and 58* SCORE with Genius Stiff

• 1 month later...

I bought last years nickent 7dt 3 wood and really like it. It has a funny hollow sound when you hit it but it still flies around 260-270. I like the RIP shafts that come in them as well. I'm not sure if this years model shafts are made for shafts or not but this club looks interesting. I'm debating putting the strong 3 in my bag if the shafts are indeed real Attas shafts.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I looked at them the other day in GG, liked the look. I looked at the ones from last year, or the model before it. They were buy one get the other at 50% off so I was very interested. I hit the hybrids for a very short amount of time (my son was not being his usual good self) but for the few hits I did get, I really found them super easy to hit and get the ball up. The price couldnt be beat either.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 5 months later...

I just picked up an 18* F26 Ti hybrid from the Dick's web site. Crazy price of $79 ... free shipping plus an additional $10 off promotion they have running until Nov. 6 11:59 pm. I figure that the wallet won't be hurting too much even if this turns out to be a failed experiment.

Archived