Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Ecco Belt Giveaway

Matt Saternus

Press release:

ECCO Men's Leather Golf Belt

MSRP: $100

www.eccousa.com

ECCO is the only major footwear manufacturer to own every step in the shoemaking process, including its own tanneries, which makes it renowned for its use of luxurius and often times exotic leather types. However, the brand's high-end-hides aren't just reserved for the feet, as golfers can stylishly finish any outfit with belts featuring the same ECCO quality and meticulous attention to detail. Crafted from supple cow leather with a contemporary, enamel branded square buckle, they are available in an off-white, rich espresso and deep black.

ECCO SS13 Golf Collection PR Image - Belt, Off-White (hi-res).jpg

ECCO SS13 Golf Collection PR Image - Belts Group (hi-res).jpg

Giveaway:

I just got a large white Ecco belt from my friends at Buffalo Communications to announce the launch of Ecco belts. While it is everything that the press release claims: luxurious, high end, etc, I already have more belts than my 1-year old can throw on the bedroom floor. Thus, I've decided to pass this belt along to a MyGolfSpy reader.

TO ENTER:

Post a comment below telling me about the best Ecco product you've ever owned. If you've never owned one, go to the website and tell me which one you'd like to own. I'll pick a winner and contact them via PM in a few days.

Good luck,

Matt

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

I have never owned a Ecco product but I do like the Ecco street shoes and I do need a new belt.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Sweet, never owned one but sure would like the Esresso colored one..... :rolleyes:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I actually own a couple of Ecco dress shoes, some dark brown and some black.

They are actually very comfortable for walking in or out of the office and they breathe pretty well compared to my other

dress shoes which feels rather thin and still makes me feet sweat.

Also they fit well... not tight nor loose for me.

I still have one that I bought 8 years ago and still in good shape since I take care of it just like my FJ shoes for golf.

And wow... those belts look awesome... I only have 1 dress belt and 1 TW Nike belt which I returned because it wasn't really good quality.

But these look great! Thanks for sharing!

PS: I'm gonna see if I can get a deal on the Black one... Black and red looks great.

When I was younger I owned a pair of ecco running shoes, that lasted forever and fit great. While I moved on, I still have fond memories. I've never owned any ecco golf gear, their traditional golf shoes don't fit my foot that well, but the Biom Golf Hybrid is certifiably tempting...

I've contacted Ecco numerous times about making shoes in larger sizes and every year it's the same old song... What a bummer that company is to me. Never had the fortune to wear a pair...

Heck they probably don't make large sized belts either!

Classy move Matt!

I've never owned any Ecco golf products, but I have tried on the shoes ( out of my price ragnge). I loved the BIOM shoes. If I could pick any, it would bethe white and maizarine (blue)

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Had a wonderful pair of Ecco spiked shoes a few years back - until discovering True's, they were by far the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn. Looked pretty hot, too.

In the past I've just looked at belts as tools to hold my pants up - but these Ecco belts are pretty doggone sweet looking and would do wonders for my wife's continuing efforts to help me dress like a grown-up.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I've never owned anything Ecco either. The BIOM Golf Hydromax shoes look good though. However......I'd love the belt. Thanks!!

BK

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Congrats BK

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Proving that this was truly a random draw, the winner is.....

BK in Wisconsin

I would never pick a Packers fan :P

SWEEEEEET!!!!

Thanks Matt!

PS..................

GO PACK GO!!!!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I have owned Ecco shoes for over 15 years.....very comfortable and worth the price paid as they last longer.

Currently I also have a pair of Ecco street golf shoes.....the only bummer is that they are not waterproof.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have owned Ecco shoes for over 15 years.....very comfortable and worth the price paid as they last longer.

Currently I also have a pair of Ecco street golf shoes.....the only bummer is that they are not waterproof.

Couldn't agree more. IMO they are more comfortable than TRUEs and definitely look better. Worth every penny.

Archived