GolfSpy_X

(OFFICIAL) - MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League Thread

WTF is up with Geoff Ogilvy?!?! ;) ....aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

I made sure to switch him out for Lee Westwood for today.

Thank you to all the sponsors of the 1st MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League. Please help support our sponsors by clicking their banners and checking out what they have to offer.

SPONSORS

HeavyPutter.gif

HeavyPutter

• The most revolutionary advancement to-date broke onto the scene with the innovative Heavy Putter. Offering significant advancements in design, we have improved not just the putter, but the way you play the game! The Heavy Putter incorporates the engineering principles of the Anserâ„¢ and the alignment features of the 2-Ballâ„¢, but makes quantum leaps by actually improving the consistency of your stroke!

hurricanegolf.jpg

HurricaneGolf.com

• At Hurricane Golf we carry only new and authentic golf brands, such as Callaway, Nike, Taylor Made and Cleveland to name just a few. Most of these brands are acquired directly from the manufacturer or through pro shops overstocks.

sumi_g1.jpg

SUMI-G

• Quick Overview - Innovative design makes these smart head covers a must for serious golfers. Easy to take on and off or pick up off the ground using a club – this head cover will be used. Rigid construction and a long neck protect the shaft as well as the club. Extend the life of valuable clubs and shield them from damage. A new classic, the Sumi-G head cover asserts style and confidence on the course.

5DollarEmailsGPP.jpg

GPPGolf.com

• GPP is a multiple winner as one of America's 25 Best Golf Shops. GPP has also been selected by Golf Range Magazine as a Top 100 Golf Practice Facility in the United States. Only three companies in the United States have been selected as a combined retail and range Top 100 Winner. All those who are involved with GPP take pride in these accomplishments and are honored to be categorized at such a high standard.

PRIZES

1st Place

• Taylormade 2009 Burner Driver - (HurricaneGolf.com)

• $100 Gift Card - (GPPGolf.com)
  • Sumi-G Headcover Set - (Sumi-G)

2nd Place

• Heavy Putter Q2-M - (HeavyPutter)

3rd Place

• Mibrella

What happened to VJ?

He withdrew with a back injury.

That Q2-M looks pretty nice! ;)

53.jpg

Very nice looking

Just finished giving it a run of the greens. Little more to go but so far it is very good.

For anyone who has not tried one of these whether it be the heavy, mid-weight or lite-weight series and especially the Heavy wedge you really should give them a try.

The counterbalancing in the shaft will make you walk away saying why did I never try one of these before. The swing throughout feels instantly more stable, fluid and balanced. And just remember for the wedges the heads are no heavier then a standard head well only about 2 grams it is the weight in the shaft that gives it its name.

+3 the Heavy Putter looks great

Am I missing something, where are this weeks points in the Golf Fantasy league?

Geez, I just realized I'm in 2nd place right now in this league and 5th in my other. Sweet.

I'm a bit miffed...I had O'Hair but due to a wedding this weekend I wasn't able to get him off the bench and into the lineup, cost myself some points there. Oh well, a good week for me anyway, moved up 3 spots.

Was out of town and had to ride out with my first round picks, not horrible, didn't lose any ground.

It is my mission to figure out how to score the lowest possible point total with my players each week. I am nearly perfect.

If anyone wants to know who will play well on a given day, look at who I have benched. Every day this week, I'm playing the 4 worst guys and the other 4 are killing it. F.

that's usually how my saturdays work... this week I had an awesome Thur/Fri, and kept those guys in, but my bench players came on strong, and my starter did nothing...

I switched them for Sunday, so I'm pretty sure my original starters will have good days today...

If Ben Curtis can finish at least 2nd, I can jump up the leaderboard a little more. Good run for me. I have worked my way up from high 20's ranking to 6th right now.