GolfSpy_X

(OFFICIAL) - MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League Thread

I agree, The Open, which is the correct way to speak about, will become my the crowning jewel in my Summer title!

What a freakin horrible week for my squad! Had one guy in the lineup that wasn't even playing, then 3 of the rest of the them missed the cut so I only had 3 to start!

Still got into the top 10 somehow, but its clearly a long shot to crack the top 3 at this point!

All's good except Paddy. But he has to turn around. Doesn't he? It is the Open, after all.

Wow and Luke Donald, still has Perry's score. I changed my line up in plenty of time, some thing is wrong

Wow and Luke Donald, still has Perry's score. I changed my line up in plenty of time, some thing is wrong

Wow, I just looked at yours and you got screwed...

If only I took out Paddy a day or two earlier. Even with him in there I am 2 points back of this weeks leader. The comeback rages on!

Is there anything I can do, I know it's a contest and for fun, but I really got screwed out of a lot of points.

I tied for this weeks lead with Sactown, and I'm starting to move up the leaderboard. I need to use some of that patience that Tiger keeps preaching.

I got screwed a bit on Saturday night too JB. I think it had something to do with the fact that the 2nd round did not complete until Saturday morning? Still should have been able to change players for the 3rd round on Saturday.

Kinda sucked, because the cut line wasn't actually final until Saturday morning.

But I changed my 3rd round players on Friday night

No bonus points have been awarded for this last week. I had Petterson and Donald in the lineup, should be an extra 25 points right?

It seemed like the deadline to get new players in the lineup was really early this week. I tried to get Ricky Barnes in for the weekend by putting him in friday night but it didn't change in time. Which sucks 'cause Ricky shot -3 on saturday. All in all, not a terrible week, but not great. The comeback continues!

No bonus points have been awarded for this last week. I had Petterson and Donald in the lineup, should be an extra 25 points right?

I was also wondering why Luke didn't get any bonus points for me. The first time in a while that I get a top 3 and no bonus :)

The field caught me this week, rd 1 stuffed me, I had Nick Watney as a starter and up until the evening before the tourney has was listed as playing and when I check my results he was an NE.

Don't know what happened there.

Anyway a new week beckons and I try again.

Chappy

He got me for the first round too Chappy, and I didn't play DA when he went 9 under either!

This past week and the John Deere were killers: I had great teams where 3/4 or 4/4 guys shot -4 or -5, but when someone shoots -11, that doesn't lead to many points.

This past week and the John Deere were killers: I had great teams where 3/4 or 4/4 guys shot -4 or -5, but when someone shoots -11, that doesn't lead to many points.

You and I have been tied for the last 2 weeks... I'm hoping for a good couple weeks to boost me up in the points and get away from you...

I got burned by Watney in the first round too, I don't know what happened with him, was he a late withdrawal or something?

I'm gaining ground though, moved into 6th and trying to make a late season run!

Definitely makes watching golf more fun!