Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Vesti Ascendi

SPY ZINGER

750730_orig.jpg

There is a new line of golf apparel coming out for 2013. Early press teasers seem to suggest as early as June. While the exact details have not yet been released, Vesti Ascendi promises to finally deliver something unique to the golf apparel industry. A line that is NOT currently being offered to golf apparel consumers. In a market that is at times over saturated with much of the same, VA is promising something different. Their byline is: Golf Like a Gentleman. After a review of the photos on their website, the styles appear to embody classic, old-timey black and white photos of yesterday's game. It will be interesting to see what's available in the weeks to come in this seemingly new (old) line.

Have a look: http://www.vestiascendi.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/vestiascendi

Limited edition first run hats:

2610595_orig.jpg

1594535_orig.jpg

From Vesti Ascendi:

The game of golf used to be a gentleman's game. Style and class were displayed not only in character, but also in apparel. While we applaud the years of hard work by so many to include people from all walks of life, social settings and races into the game of golf; We miss the high standards of apparel. Vesti Ascendi is all about bringing back the classiest of golf apparel, yet making it comfortable for everyone to wear.

Neon colored shirts and flashy pants are fun and eye catching for the weekend golfer, but is that what you want to be wearing if you're trying to land that promotion or impress a client on the course? As you're gazing out the window on a beautiful sunny morning at the office you know you could take a two hour lunch break and sneak in nine holes if only you didn't have to run home to change clothes. Vesti Ascendi is your solution.

Vesti Ascendi is a line of clothing appropriate for the office, for church, for any formal setting; but yet newly designed with innovative stretch materials to allow for the freedom of movement needed for the golfer. Vesti Ascendi is class, comfort and convenience. #GolfLikeAGentleman

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Well, today is the day...

Vesti Ascendi released their concept to the golf world, introducing a dress shirt & tie line that was designed specifically for golf. The company has been concealing the concept until today but has hinted in their social media outlets, they want to bring back the traditions of the game in their line. The shirt is made from Peruvian cotton with some spandex as well as other design implements added to flex and for comfort during the golf swing. The sleeves are designed to roll up and fasten turning this into a short sleeve variety as well. The shirt comes with a tie and is the focal point rounding off the traditional look and feel. The tie is designed with a "tie rail' so it stays fastened flat to the shirt as not to interfere with the golf swing or putting.

It obvious, this is a unique look designed with game of yesterday in mind. The golf apparel landscape is saturated with much of the same, and there is no other look out there like this today. The question remains, will people embrace this and will it evolve into more than a niche market. Time will tell, but I have to admit, the concept and look is pretty classy looking. I wonder how folks in my pro shop, and members at the course I belong to would react when I showed up to the course wearing some VA.

FROM VESTI ASCENDI:

------

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Vesti Ascendi Debuts the World's First Dress Shirt and Tie for Golf.

St. Paul, MN (May 30, 2013) - Vesti Ascendi Apparel has officially announced the launch of their first line of classic men's golf apparel -- A dress shirt and tie for golf.

Vesti Ascendi is striving to return golf apparel to the classic look it once had. Currently on the golf courses the casual polo shirt is really the only “stylish” option. Vesti Ascendi is changing that with its patent pending dress shirt and tie.

Vesti Ascendi has designed a classic men's dress shirt that can be comfortably worn on or off the course. A blend of the highest quality Peruvian cotton and spandex gives the shirt softness and stretch. The unique back expansion pleat makes it possible to swing a golf club without any pull or restriction, yet maintaining a stylish fit. Ultra soft Pima cotton lines the collar and cuffs to add comfort on and off the course. The contrast colored Pima gives the shirt a little flare if worn casually. Each sleeve also has a unique retention strap to roll up the long sleeves on hotter days. Finally, no annoying tags will be found on this shirt; all washing instructions and branding are screen printed on the collar. Every detail of the shirt was designed with a golfer in mind, yet maintaining the dress shirt look for on or off the course style. Vesti Ascendi apparel can be worn under a suit, alone, or even untucked for a casual look. It is the most versatile button up shirt on the market.

A dress shirt would not be complete without a tie. Vesti Ascendi has designed an adjustable "tie rail", that will secure your tie close to the shirt so it won't impede your swing. The original elastic and button system will keep the tie in place without bunching or pulling the shirt. The tie can also be worn with or without the “tie rail” and is indistinguishable from a standard men's tie.

A shirt and tie is the uniform of a gentleman. A shirt and tie was the original uniform of the golfer. Vesti Ascendi has made it possible to finally #GolfLikeAGentleman

Vesti Ascendi will be releasing shirts in groups of 100 or less. Each shirt will be limited and once they are sold out, they will not be made again. The initial offering of shirts and ties will include three different colors. Each shirt will have its own unique tie. Currently the shirt and tie are designed and sold together for a classic look. Both can be used independently, but work best for golfing together.

Vesti Ascendi Shirt and Tie

Available: Pre-Sale: Mid-June; In Stock: Early-July

Color Options: 3 Color choices – White, Blue and Grey

Size Options: 6 Sizes- 15-15.5”x32-33”/15-15.5”x34-35”/16-16.6”x32-33”/16-16.5”x34-35 /17-17.5”x 32-33 /17-17.5”x34-35”

MAP: $150.00

Posted Image

I'm fed up with the dricool climafitting shirts.

I want to try this. It will never sell in high numbers. It will never be considered "normal" golf fashion. It's different and it will stay that way.

I'm fed up with the dricool climafitting shirts.

I want to try this. It will never sell in high numbers. It will never be considered "normal" golf fashion. It's different and it will stay that way.

I can see this being embraced in the private club sector, high end daily fee's, as well as among pro shops that have already adopted the shirt and tie for staff. Like Martin Golf Apparel, offering it in pro shops as the sole retail outlet (other than online) might create a nice niche market for them from the start.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Oh damn. a little out of my budget, but damn fine looking idea. I would be thrilled to have this in the wardrobe to play in. As it is, particularly in the cooler months I play in a good old oxford cloth shirts with wool sweater vests (and typically compression base layers).

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Welcome to MGS VA! Enjoy your stay, have a look around but if you're looking for the best looking man in golf, you've already found him.

$150 is certainly on the upper end of golf shirts but keep in mind, it also comes with a tie as well.

Posted Image

Yes, we know our price point of $150 is on the upper end of golf apparel, but our costs are probably higher than most because of the Peruvian fabrics we are using and also including a tie. If you compare it to buying a high quality dress shirt and tie from the store we are in line with those prices.

We set out not only to design a dress shirt and tie you can golf in, but also the highest quality and most comfortable dress shirt and tie for the office or any formal occasion. The multi-setting use of our shirt we think also gives it great value.

Add in free shipping, returns and exchanges we hope that our customers will feel that they have made a quality purchase from a company that stands behind its product.

• 2 months later...

So on their website they have the same picture we have here... Nothing else when it comes to apparel...

I find it funny that a company's mission statement is "the rebirth of traditional golf apparel" and the only thing you can buy is a mismatched plaid pukka baseball hat (garbage co when it comes to quality- very cheap option IMO) and that's it. No pictures of apparel other than the same white dress shirt and pink tie we have here.

Their VA logo does nothing for me. Class? Yea right. That looks more spray-paint ghetto gang tag like to me. Not class.

Hopefully their website and production is halted due to changing of the logo or business plan! Yikes :-/

Well that's good.

I guess it's that the logo reminds me of the wrestling logo and that's why it doesn't remind me anything of high class.

Anyone think the logo reminds them of the WWF logo? (Wrestling)

I'm not a fan of the logo either, like you said it looks like spray paint/ghetto.

Guys,

Thanks for the constructive criticism. We are always interested in your suggestions. If you have ideas, please share them.

Things have taken us longer than expected due to some manufacturing delays outside of our control. We hope you will like the finished product. Even if you don't like our logo, hopefully the comfort of our shirts and useful features of the shirt and tie combo will be something that some of you will enjoy.

Our ties arrive this week and hopefully our shirts will too. Here are some pictures from the factories. Once we receive everything in hand we will update our website and have better pictures. The ties go with the shirts from left to right / top to bottom.

20130814_113200-1.jpeg

1376943308028_1240832389_27b5f722.jpg

1376946669677_2094244693_52d7d4c31.jpg

1376944807746_5650003571_d0467da91.jpg

• 1 month later...

Our Shirts and Ties have arrived and they are for sale through our site.  We've got some in action photos and a video too.  We are constantly striving to improve our product and company.  Our shirts are currently on sale as part of a launch promotion and this will be the only sale we will ever run.  We hope to have a few members here trying our apparel so that you can have some of their honest feedback. 

Welcome to the board, and thanks a lot for the new photos. Where as this look doesn't fit me for the course, I love that you are catering to that niche. I think it's a very classy look, although I wish the cuff and collar matched to set the shirt off, but I like em loud, like Robert Graham. I wish you guys the very best of luck, and hope to see a review of the product here soon.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you SPYZINGER for the front page article.

If you have any questions please ask them here or direct to [email protected]

There are still a few days left on our Crowd Supply sale.  If you order a shirt and tie through them, a free driver hat will be included for any MyGolfSpy orders, just mention it here.  Some new driver hats coming soon (khaki and grey) and one of those will be included with your order.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really loving my VestiAscendi shirt and tie... I've even gotten compliments from coworkers. The proprietary tie loop system is too cool to describe as well. If I ever get to golf again in my life, I'll be able to really test the shirt and tie, but so far, I've been extremely happy with VestiAscendi!

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived