TESTERS WANTED! ×

Favorite driver ever

revkev

Some of us have been playing golf for some time - In fact when I started playing in the mid-60's it was a mixture of a friend's clubs that he got when his Dad was teaching at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. Some of them had hickory shafts. My first set was Paul Harney Kroydon's and I used them from the time I was 14 until I was a junior in college - I quit playing baseball that summer (major league dreams dashed because I couldn't even start on my DIII college team - of course I had a DIII All American ahead of me and he even had a up of coffee in the bigs later in life but that's another story). That's when I got my favorite driver ever a PGA Tommy Armor persimmon - it was beautiful - I used that driver until I wore it out about 10 years later. After that I had a quest to find its replacement - Ping Eye 2 (yech), one my pro custome built for me (I was long with it but not so straight), Tmag Original One and Burner (see above - I actually drove with the Tour spoon most of the time from '88 until '95). Then came my second favorite driver the Titleist 975D - my Tiger driver - loved that thing - long accurate slinging draws that were perfect for that Indiana clay soil and went no where when I moved to hilly, wet Wisconsin. Since then I don't think I've had a driver for more than a season and a half - In fact I'm on Driver number 9 since 2001 and that doesn't count reshafts of drivers.

So to recap my favorite driver ever is that Tommy Armor with the Titleist 907D a close second - I'm wondering if the R11s might just make it to number 3 and deserve a mention - number 3 Right now is Probably the Mizuno 700 that I could sling with a draw and get a little roll out of down here in Florida. But really there is no driver I've loved other than those first two.

How about you? What are some of your favorite drivers and why?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Mine was a Powerbilt......but not the Citation that I got in my mid 20's........My favorite cost me only $20. It was the first new golf club I ever bought (and there have been way too many to count since then)...It was a Powerbilt, but it was a Laminated Hard Rock Maple Driver with a deep face. I could simply blast my drives and they almost always stayed in the fairway.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Callaway Big Bertha Warbird, AWESOME club for it's time.

Cleveland HiBore, another good one.

TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep. Still gaming this one, the TM R11s I won here and got super duper custom fit for has not been able to send it to the bench!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I love my current driver. Cobra Amp Cell. Not the longest, but man is it straight. I'm not one to work the ball much, but if I need to, I can make it turn any direction I want. Awesome club. Tried R-11, Titleist, Ping, Callaway, and others. None were as consistent as this one.

#2 is my old original Callaway Big Bertha. Again, not the longest driver (but it was at the time), but it did what I told it to do.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Favorite of old was the original Big Bertha Warbird. It was revolutionary for it's time and I loved that thing. I also have very fond memories of an old Arnold Palmer driver. It was a cheap Dunham's driver and I don't even know what the specs were, but I hit the crap out of it for a 13/14yr old kid.

Recently I've been playing the R11s and it's been the most consistent club in the bag, it helps that I was actually fit for it and it has the correct shaft for me.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Yep...loving my current driver....

Titleist 913 D3 (RIP Alpha Shaft).

Goes far enough, workable enough, and feels great!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I have actually had only a few drivers and most of them I have liked. My personal favorite was the very first Titleist Titanium 975D. It s the first Golf Club I ever bought myself with Graduation Money and at that time it was a huge technological leap forward. I used that thing for years. I actually was nostalgically looking at them on Ebay last night and was considering buying one just to see how it stacks up to the modern heads with the new ball. Then in Grad School I got a Taylor Made r510 TP with a Speeder. I used that club until two years ago when I got a Nickent 4DX Tour 9 degree with a Aldilla NV. Then Last year I put an Excalibur T6+ plus in it. That Driver is Really good too. That is 1,2,3 for me in order. Once I get one I like I keep it a long time usually.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

I have four drivers right now, and play the R9 Super Deep and the R11 mostly. I have to say I really like them, I also like the Razr Fit and the 909D3, however, my favorite driver ever was the Titleist 905R. I continually upgraded that shaft and last year I had a GD ADDI in it and it was still keeping up with the newer drivers and I simply scored better with it.

My neighbor had been after me to sell him that driver for over a year, yeah he could have picked one up cheap on eBay, but he want that one. I put a shaft in it that I thought he could hit and sold it to him about 6 months ago. I decided that I could never truly commit to my other drivers as long as I kept going back to that one, so I let it go. He unleashed it last Saturday and hit it farther than I ever did so at least it has a good home.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Adams Redline Rpm 460 or my current driver Cobra LV4 love my R11 but I know the cobra so well I just feel the most confident with it.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

How could I forget the TM 09 Burner TP?!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Toss Up.........

Nike Covert or the Adams Speedline 9064LS

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Adams 9015d w/ Matrix F7M2 LTD in candy gold, R11 DOT w/ Matrix Ozik HD7 in candy lime, and TMag Superfast 2.0 v2 LCG w/ ProjectX PXv for me. TMag R11 TP w/ Talamonti PD70 is right there with them(its the straightest and most controllable driver ever for me).

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

My current driver: Mizuno JPX-800 10.5. Long, straight, forgiving.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Adams Fast 12LS stock Fubuki alpha :D

Nike Machspeed Round with Aldila NV wasn't bad either...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Still have fond memories of my MacGregor Tourney from 1984 -- played that driver until the mid 90's, when I bought a King Cobra. Nothing like the thwack sound of hitting a well made persimmon right on the sweet spot! And as Foz said in the post about his grandson, there's something about being in your 20's and being full of testosterone.

Remember one Saturday morning round -- teeing off around 8 AM despite turning in around 3 AM after a night out. My buddy and I were nursing the mother of all hangovers and it was all we could do to stand still over the ball. As I recall (and memory may be faulty here), we both piped it a long ways down the middle of the fairway....

Great club!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I'm not even sure which Power Bilt that Foz was talking about but I hit the Citation - a buddy of mine had one and I also hit that Macgregor. Wilson was the king of clubs when I started playing but didn't dominate the wood market quite the way it did the iron market.

I was actually a ram tour grind man - that was my first set of quality irons - loved Tom Watson, figured he and I were about the same size and build so why not.

Those irons were so sweet but I could hit the Ping Eye 2's that replaced them so much better - those babies stayed in my bag from Connecticut to Indiana to Wisconsin - I still have them and generally play a round or two with them each year just for kicks. I've had them for nearly 30 years.

I edited my original post because the driver was the titleist 975 D - I don't know where I got that ridiculous 907 number from - hard to imagine that there are fairway woods that have heads as big as the original big berthas.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Sadly I don't own it, but my favorite driver to date has been a i20 with Tour AD DI 6s shaft that was closed 1 degree with the Ping clock adapter, chopped to 44" and had the swing weight for the whole package adjusted to D2.

I cranked the fishstick out of that driver. Unfortunately the owner wasn't willing to see since he rocked it as well and so far, it's been too expensive to put together from parts on my own. With the price drop on the i20 line though, we'll see what we can do now.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I am currently in love with my RBZ w/ Aldila Rip'd NV but I still keep a Ping Karsten 1 maple with the steel shaft for when things get a little wonky. Feels like I've had that thing forever but just refuse to let it go. Same thing with my original TM burner with the bubble shaft.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

The MacGregor Nicklaus Muirfield 20th Anniversary metal wood. It had a square, closed or open face angle options. I had the square. I used to hit that things so freaking well it was absurd. And I could hit it well off the deck.

I will say that my Wishon 919THI is the second best driver I've ever had.

3JACK

Author of Pro Golf Synopsis. The Moneyball approach to golf strategy and analysis.Driver: Wishon 919THI, 10° loft, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7x, 44-3/8” long, 2,825 kg/cm^2 MOIGONZO WOOD: confidential2-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 17° loft, 40-7/8" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)3-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 20° loft, 40" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)4-6 iron: Wishon 575MMC (CB)7-PW: Wishon 575MMC (MB)SW: Edel Golf driver grind, 52° loft, 16° bounce, Nippon WV 125 shaft.LW: Edel Golf Digger Grind, 60° loft, 27° bounce, Nippon WV 125 ShaftPutter: Edel Golf Columbia Custom Made, 35" long, 72° lie angle, 3° loft. Ball: Titleist Pro V1xGrips: PURE Grips P2 Wrap (red)Shoes: FootJoy Dry-Joy (black, size 14)3Jack's Golf Blog - http://3jack.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...

I played the TM Supersteel driver and woods for a many years. Really loved them. Didn't replace that driver until I bought a HiBore.

I bet those Supersteels feel like they weigh a 100 pounds compared to clubs today. I sometimes think about buying some old ones reshafting.

30_golf_club_taylor_made_burner_supersteel_driver_21869811.jpg

In Play

Driver: Cleveland Classic XL Custom 9.5*, Woods: Cobra Baffler T-Rail 5W, 7W, Hybrids:Callaway FTiz 27* Irons: Maruman Shuttle 7-S, Wedge: Cleveland Niblick 49*, Callaway Jaws CC 60*, Putter: Ping Scottsdale Wolverine

Warming the bench

Cleveland Classic 12*, Ping Rapture V2 10.5*, Ping K15 5, 7, Ping Rapture V2 6-S, Bobby Jones H3-H6, Cleveland Classic BRZ

My All-Time Fave is my 1986 Powerbuilt Citation "bonde" persimmon driver("Blondie"), which was in the bag for my first club championship the following year. Beautiful driver, we got along great. My Toney Penna 693 deep cherry persimmon would be a close second. Third place would be the Adams 9064 LS. I threw a GD T AD 9003-S shaft in it and I wouldn't hesitate to bag it.

Boy, that blonde PB Citation was the bomb. And rare to. I got it out at Spy Glass and everyone had the darker clubs, though I only saw one other blonde one. And Bernhard & Ray Floyd played one, and theirs was the only ones on Tour.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Funny thing Richard that is my same all time favorite. It was around 82 or 83 though I cracked it a couple of times and had it repaired. The last time a friend of mine who was a master clubmaker (I picked up a lot of knowledge from him over the years) drilled and doweled it with Conap epoxy and told me that was the last time. It lasted 5 more years . I hit another Citation for a while and modernized to a Toney Penna persimmon with a HM-55 Aldila shaft. I did not switch to a metal driver until about 2001

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

My R9 420cc with the Diamana Kai'li. Hands down.

I used to like my R9 Supertri, but it spun too much and the shaft was not for me. Then I picked up a 909D2 with a Diamana and liked it a lot. THEN, couple months ago I went into 2ndswing because I had read that the original R9 had the smaller 420cc head and I was intrigued... I put the Diamana shaft that I had picked up in it and the spin numbers were killer. The look was killer. The feel was killer. Over the past month or so I have had more confidence in my driver than any other club in the bag. My 60* wedge is close, but the driver has be so smooth and easy. I don't see myself even fantasizing about another driver for a long time.

Judging by this thread, the R9 models were some of the best for TMag. They are great drivers!

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

1. Cobra 440SZ

2. TM R1 with Black Ops Pearl shaft

3. Titleist 910 D2 with Ahina

The Cobra got me hooked on golf, I had only been playing about a year when it came out.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Big Bertha warbird - loved that stick. First driver I could properly hit

R510tp - huge in the days when my back could manage it. Longest driver ive ever hit. Amazing flight and length.

But the driver that keeps going back in my bag is the 09 Burner, so forgiving and just as long as anything currently in the market for me. But hey I'll keep trying things to find a few extra yards!

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Archived