Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

adizero Trailer Experience

• SPY VIP

So Mrs.MBP & I finished our round today and of course then you have to go to Golf Town. Well what a treat when we pulled in to the parking lot and there it was... (of course the one day we don't have the good camera...)

The adizero traveling experience trailer!

Let me tell ya, if you haven't heard it before; adidas and TaylorMade know how to promote a product.

parkinglot.jpg

aditrailerback.jpg

So we are greeted by the rep, we introduce ourselves and he walks us through the experience.

Entrance ramp - follow the footsteps!

aditrailerenter.jpg

adifoot.jpg

DJ welcomes you with some of his favorite attire.

aditrailerdj.jpg

Oh hi Paula!

aditrailercreamer.jpg

You then walk between the wall windows of shoes. casual on left, adizero line on right.

aditrailershoewall.jpg

adicasualwall.jpg

adicaswall.jpg

Then you cruise into the apparel section where you are shown and explained all the tech that makes it work.

adiclothwall.jpg

adiappareltech.jpg

Finally back outside to the fitting/trial area. Can't leave without feeling how comfy those shoes are!

adifitting.jpg

aditruckfront.jpg

And finally this is how you know you're dealing with a company who know what they're doing. I was in flip flops and had socks from golf in the car. Well I went to fetch them and the rep stopped me. "No, no" he says "We have brand new socks for you here and you get to keep them."

adifreesocks.jpg

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

There were some people in and out of the trailer, I had to take pics when they were out as the trailer wasn't that big. Also it was a beautiful hot day in Vancity, so I'm gonna guess a lot of them were out on the courses.

Loved that if you tried on a pair you got free socks! I will be buying the white and pink ladies tours.

There were some people in and out of the trailer, I had to take pics when they were out as the trailer wasn't that big. Also it was a beautiful hot day in Vancity, so I'm gonna guess a lot of them were out on the courses.

Loved that if you tried on a pair you got free socks! I will be buying the white and pink ladies tours.

Nidine, are those different than the Cancer awareness ones in the Adidas/Ashworth scripting thread?

really cool setup. I'd love to have one come through my area. I wear size 14 and I always have to roll the dice on shoes fitting or pay to restock them since stores don't ever carry them as a stock size. I'd assume a trailer like this probably doesn't have all the colors but at least the shoes to try on and see how they feel.

Tour R11s V2 8*- Devotion 75 04 tipped or Fubuki Alpha 70x

Wilson dxi 16*- devotion 85 05

Tour TM Rescue Peanut 22*- devotion 85x

R9TP 4-pw- Project x 6.0 hardstepped

Titleist sm4 50/54- Project x 6.0

ATV 58*- Project x 6.0

Kia Ma Fontana 2010

Archived