CLUB TESTERS WANTED - COBRA AMP CELL IRONS

Our Sponsors

RP, I almost posted on Dan's comment. I totally agree with what he said, I would never want to discourage anyone from experiencing MGS, thats where I am kind of torn between the two sides, this is a great place to be, but at the same time, there was a long line of first posts for this particular review, seems like a lot of first timers looking for a handout. Again, this is just my feelings on it, I don't have any hard feelings toward anyone, and I would encourage any and all of the new guys and gals to stick around and participate in the forum, there are some really good people here. As I said in my other post, that the staff here have always done a great job of picking the appropriate persons for these reviews and I am sure they will again, and if they pick a new person, then that also is fine, i am sure they will do a fine review.

If I may throw i my two cents. I got here because of this thread. I was one of the new guys whose first post was on this. It worked as I am here to stay. I have had the newsletter for about two years and have never participated in a forum before. I saw the contest and needed clubs worse than an old Scotsman needs to cock the wee finger. Now I find there are some really great people gathered in one place that like the things I like and are very welcoming. I tip my hat to you all for being such good eggs.

Sláinte

Sláinte

What’s in the bag:

Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 10° with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: Wilson Staff D-100 hybrid 3 16°, Matrix OZIK Altus 5.6: 60 gram

Utility: 7 Wood Custom Stainless – Knight Golf 24°

Irons: Wilson Staff D-100 4-Pw. Gw, Sw, Matrix Studio 6.1 Graphite: 65 gram

Wedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW with set of D-100’s

Putter: Current Hippo Attacker 1 Switching to: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)

Ball: Wilson Staff DUO/Z-Star/FG Tour

Bag: Bag Boy - Revolver

Backup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shafts

Whatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!What’s in the bag:Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 10° with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaftFairway: Cobra AMP Cell 3-4 HYB: 4 plus = 21°, 4 plus Draw = 21° Draw, 4 = 22° *Utility: 7 Wood Custom Stainless – Knight Golf 24°Irons: Cobra AMP Cell Irons 5- Sw, MRC Graphite ShaftWedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW in AMP Cell setPutter: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)Ball: Titlest VelocityBag: Bag Boy - RevolverBackup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shaftsWhatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may throw i my two cents. I got here because of this thread. I was one of the new guys whose first post was on this. It worked as I am here to stay. I have had the newsletter for about two years and have never participated in a forum before. I saw the contest and needed clubs worse than an old Scotsman needs to cock the wee finger. Now I find there are some really great people gathered in one place that like the things I like and are very welcoming. I tip my hat to you all for being such good eggs.

Sláinte

Nice post! We're all happy for you getting picked. We're happier that you're sticking around. Good to have you.

Sláinte

Every contest has brought some new members which is why we have to encourage even the first time posters. We definitely gained some great members this time around.

Cheers Highlander, looking forward to more discussions on whiskey!

Nice post! We're all happy for you getting picked. We're happier that you're sticking around. Good to have you.

Thank you good sir, your the kind of people I like to associate with.

Sláinte

Sláinte

What’s in the bag:

Wedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW with set of D-100’s

Putter: Current Hippo Attacker 1 Switching to: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)

Backup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shafts

Whatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!What’s in the bag:Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 10° with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaftFairway: Cobra AMP Cell 3-4 HYB: 4 plus = 21°, 4 plus Draw = 21° Draw, 4 = 22° *Utility: 7 Wood Custom Stainless – Knight Golf 24°Irons: Cobra AMP Cell Irons 5- Sw, MRC Graphite ShaftWedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW in AMP Cell setPutter: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)Ball: Titlest VelocityBag: Bag Boy - RevolverBackup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shaftsWhatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!

Can anyone direct me on placing text in the signature in color?

Sláinte

What’s in the bag:

Can anyone direct me on placing text in the signature in color?

When you edit your profile and then hit change signature there is a little box with an "A" and a paintbrush in it just to the right of where you adjust font size. Click that and you have different text color options.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

When you edit your profile and then hit change signature there is a little box with an "A" and a paintbrush in it just to the right of where you adjust font size. Click that and you have different text color options.

Thanks, cant believe i didn't see the brush!

Sláinte

What’s in the bag:

It won't be long -----

Hoping Mr. Postman (or Mr. Fedex Man, or Mr. UPS Man....) makes a stop at the house today....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Calvin.jpg

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Calvin.jpg

Oh that Calvin!

BTW - Mr. Fedex delivered today! These things look pretty slick....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo