Sign in to follow this  
Wannabegolfer67

Panama City Beach, FL

Any spies looking for a game the 1st week of July in PCB?

Will be there with my family (none of who golf) and looking to get in a couple rounds at least.

Come on guys, surely there is at least one other spy in the area on the week of the 4th.....don't make me play as single....there will be no witness to all those amazing shots I am going to make (you know, from in the trees, out of the rough and deep in the bunkers) :lol:

I may be in destin that week, should know in the next week or so

I'll be in PCB the 15th-22nd of June.

Looks like you are a week or so too early or I am a week or so too late.....dang it so close, would be great to get our own mini-version of the MGS Tournamant South version going on!

Hell, I'm considering tossing the bag in the Smart car and going down to play a round with ya even if the family doesn't go to Destin. It is only a 5 hour drive on a crappy day, and at the rate this month is started, I may NEED that break

Hell, I'm considering tossing the bag in the Smart car and going down to play a round with ya even if the family doesn't go to Destin. It is only a 5 hour drive on a crappy day, and at the rate this month is started, I may NEED that break

Well I hope you can make it either way!

It's not too late!! come on spies, come join me (and hopefully dru) for a fun round of golf at the beach!!

I promise with my golf game there will be plenty for you to laugh at!!

Well, I have been able to get in a couple rounds and one at The Hombre ( very nice course but very challenging) but it looks like crappy weather for the rest of the week!....oh well, playing some is better than playing none!!!!