TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Major Leaguer

When we started making the stitched grip, a door of possibilities was opened. We soon made the first golf grip made from the nfl football leather, the gridiron, and a few years later, the uniformly perforated, microperf. Well our latest is the best yet!

Made from the same leather as the MLB baseball glove, the Major Leaguer is one of the best feeling grips I've ever used. I'm currently playing a tour model of it in Vancouver, but the standard model is exceptional. In terms of feel, the oiled texture makes it on par with the MicroPerf. The Major leaguer will be available in black, both putter grip models and a puttershoes option and will be priced the same as the gridiron.

Pictures will be coming soon!

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

This sounds like a cool idea. Have you guys considered making belly putter grips?

With the ban coming, belly putter grips aren't going to happen. Besides, to make a true belly putter grip, the cost of materials alone would be way too high, it would be around the price of three putter grips.

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

So are basketball grips next on the list?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

So are basketball grips next on the list?

Obviously. However, the gridiron is very similar to a basketball!

The response everyone has had so far is "OMG." The Major Leaguer is going to be a Grand Slam.

I have a pic for today!

photo.JPG

Looks sweet, does it come in blue?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Looks sweet, does it come in blue?

Only available in Black.

Can you do these with name and/or # embroidered on them?

Also- please tell me they come in a midsize and/or jumbo size? If not I know a lot of guys who won't touch em.

We absolutely can!

The midsize is on its way. I cannot give an official ETA, but it will be available soon!

I went on your website for the first time yesterday and am very impressed. I love the recycling aspect of the grid iron and major leaguer. Can your grips and putter shoes be branded?

Thanks! Yes they can. We can emboss the grips and puttershoes and we can embroider on the puttershoes.

Archived