Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Site Virus alert on my PC

Super Tuna

Greetings!

ABout 1 in 25 visits to the forum, I get prompted with the fake java update virus. I've swept this computer multiple times, so I shouldn't be hitting it from another source.

Only comes up when browsing with IE 9.0.16

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I get it on Firefox as well. Kaspersky kills it for me and I never click, but it does pop up from time to time.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• SPY VIP

I have looked in to this one three times now and our hosts assures us there is no issue going on. But I will continue to look into this to give you a better answer.

#TruthDigest

I have looked in to this one three times now and our hosts assures us there is no issue going on. But I will continue to look into this to give you a better answer.

It's not an MGS specific thing. One of the rotating ads, and I haven't figured out which one it is, twigs the alert.

I know that it's not GlobalGolf, Krank, Bobby Grace, KBS, SuperStroke, Golf Discount, In the Hole, Pure Grips. I am pretty sure that it is one of the header ads though, because I don't see it happen on the blog page, only on forum pages.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

It's not an MGS specific thing. One of the rotating ads, and I haven't figured out which one it is, twigs the alert.

I know that it's not GlobalGolf, Krank, Bobby Grace, KBS, SuperStroke, Golf Discount, In the Hole, Pure Grips. I am pretty sure that it is one of the header ads though, because I don't see it happen on the blog page, only on forum pages.

Agreed. I'm positive it's a rotating ad pulling it along. I just haven't figured out which one yet.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

None of that here .. firefox with scriptblocker and addblocker

In custom James Stewart golfbag:
Ping Tour-S Rustique 60/TS & 55/13 / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping i20 4-PW+UW / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping G15 2H 17° & driver 9° / stiff aldila serrano / ping 703
Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball / 33" / 2°up
Srixon AD333 - Oakley Flack Jacket XLJ G30

• 2 weeks later...

Came up twice today.

Common denominator: Titan Poker pop up. Only comes up when I go to a forum posting through a Google search

• SPY VIP

Thank you for letting me know this. I just blocked that URL from showing up in ads. If it still shows up again double check the URl it send you to and make note and I will block those as well.

Came up twice today.

Common denominator: Titan Poker pop up. Only comes up when I go to a forum posting through a Google search

#TruthDigest

Archived