GolfSpy MBP

Bag of the MBP (2017 Update)

You don't wanna know what shipping to Canada is....

Simple solution: It's time for a trip to Texas. Zach, Rover Rick, and I are gonna start working on the Texas open. Use the high shipping cost on a plane ticket and pick up some grips while you are here! Win Win. Bring your wife so she can get some grips too.

That bad?

I keep tell him that $370 (airfare) will include shipping and personal delivery of the grips. He will also get 48 hours of 1 on 1 time with me, in which we can discuss several things I am an expert in: Texas history (up until WW2), golf grips, accounting, NFL, and NBA topics.

His Dad gave me one and put it on my driver before we played. I like it a lot. Very tacky yet doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky. The stiching works like a reminder. They also have less taper so if you like to put tape under the dominant hand to fight the hook you don't have to. The craziest thing is the performance when your hands are wet or sweaty. They actually grip better when damp.

Simple solution: It's time for a trip to Texas. Zach, Rover Rick, and I are gonna start working on the Texas open. Use the high shipping cost on a plane ticket and pick up some grips while you are here! Win Win. Bring your wife so she can get some grips too.

Glad you like the MicroPerf!

MBP, our bags have some interesting similarities... The RocketTour head cover, the wedges (hope they're doing well for you!), and most importantly, you are using the same ball AND marking... Now just imagine the complete and utter chaos if we both played the same courses!

great looking bag!

I keep tell him that $370 (airfare) will include shipping and personal delivery of the grips. He will also get 48 hours of 1 on 1 time with me, in which we can discuss several things I am an expert in: Texas history (up until WW2), golf grips, accounting, NFL, and NBA topics.

Can't beat that, who doesn't love to talk about the NBA all day lol

Can't beat that, who doesn't love to talk about the NBA all day lol

Is that the one with the big orange ball?

MBP, our bags have some interesting similarities... The RocketTour head cover, the wedges (hope they're doing well for you!), and most importantly, you are using the same ball AND marking... Now just imagine the complete and utter chaos if we both played the same courses!

great looking bag!

Wedges are awesome, crazy spin. I do find them a touch on the higher launching side though.

When are we going to play the same course together?

You could personally DRIVE them up here :D

Is that the one with the big orange ball?

Yep, the one that a Canadian invented

Sweet bag Dan! I loved the Ozone when I had a stand bag, sold it to a friend and kind of regret it.

Very nice picture composition, we'll have to point reviewers at this!

Wedges are awesome, crazy spin. I do find them a touch on the higher launching side though.

When are we going to play the same course together?

I'm starting to really love my 60* the most. In fact, it's nearly yielding 56* yardage!

One of these days. Maybe there should be an even bigger MGS Open in the Chicago area. I'm sure that airfare into Chicago is more cost effective than most destinations, Plus, those of us from MN could drive.

I'm starting to really love my 60* the most. In fact, it's nearly yielding 56* yardage!

One of these days. Maybe there should be an even bigger MGS Open in the Chicago area. I'm sure that airfare into Chicago is more cost effective than most destinations, Plus, those of us from MN could drive.

I really thinking about bending the 56 to 55 for gapping and launch. I am a little hesitant about this because of the huge success I'm having out of the sand with the 56 sole and would hate to screw with the bounce.

Chicago area has been duly noted for MGS 2014

He has no excuse now, I just sent him a link $130 each way from Canada so he can join the Texas Open and pick up his grips. Of course, I did not read the fine print and he may only be flying in to Omaha but still, he has no excuse.

I really thinking about bending the 56 to 55 for gapping and launch. I am a little hesitant about this because of the huge success I'm having out of the sand with the 56 sole and would hate to screw with the bounce.

Chicago area has been duly noted for MGS 2014

I've been considering the same thing actually. I've been using the 60 a lot more often out of the sand unless it's a longer shot out of the green side bunker, so I may have less risk in bending mine.