Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golf Skate Caddy

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Here's something you don't see every day. A company called Golf Skate Caddy has created what they call the World's Greatest Golf Transporter.

I'm intrigued.

Submitted without further comment - except to ask, how cool would it be to have kangaroos hopping across the fairway?...

Here's the promo video:

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Pretty cool, I am going after lunch to buy a new golf car. My old one is worn out and there are probably 75% of the carts at my club are privately owned. Because of that most of the time there is just one person per car. That really speeds up play. For instance, Sunday, the course was packed with someone on every green and every tee box. It seemed to take much longer than normal, of course the lack of wind and excess heat did not help speed things along, but still because most people were in individual carts, or at least 3 carts for every foursome, rental carts are generally two per, we finished in 3 hours 26 minutes, about 20 minutes longer than normal.

These carts are really cool though. I have been looking at alternatives but decided in the end, I like the bigger two person car.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

• SPY VIP

I had a long conversation with these guys trying to get a sample in for review. I would probably commute my 4 miles to work on it as well. I sent them another message, who knows ;)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I'd love to have this!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Love 'em! I wonder if most courses would allow you to bring them on?

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I want one of these. How great would this be for places where the range is what feels like several miles from the clubhouse?

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

Would love to have this, they are awesome.

No cooler room or what if it rains, otherwise I would use one for every round

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

These look great.

One of the biggest issues of slow play that I see is people sharing a cart and waiting for their partner to hit before going over to their ball. I've often thought that this is one of the benefits of walking, that each player can just walk to their ball. It's sometimes easier to find balls hit into the rough as well since the player can follow the flight path of their ball from where they hit it. Whereas, if you have to drive to your partner's ball first, you then have to take a weird angle over to go find your ball.

I could see some problems with this design, but I think in general they would be an improvement. One design change might be to add a back to the seat for those people that want to sit or for something to lean against while it's parked and you're not preparing for your shot.

That's pretty cool!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

• 2 years later...

These look great.

One of the biggest issues of slow play that I see is people sharing a cart and waiting for their partner to hit before going over to their ball. I've often thought that this is one of the benefits of walking, that each player can just walk to their ball. It's sometimes easier to find balls hit into the rough as well since the player can follow the flight path of their ball from where they hit it. Whereas, if you have to drive to your partner's ball first, you then have to take a weird angle over to go find your ball.

I could see some problems with this design, but I think in general they would be an improvement. One design change might be to add a back to the seat for those people that want to sit or for something to lean against while it's parked and you're not preparing for your shot.

They do come with an optional back seat :)

Archived