TESTERS WANTED! ×

Callaway Open Championship Staff Bag

What Do You Think of Callaway's 2013 Open Championship Bag?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Callaway's 2013 Open Staff Bag...

• Totally Sucks
    • Doesn't Totally Suck
    • Is Totally Awesome

• SPY VIP

I went downstairs to let me miserable excuse for a dog out, and found a big-ass box from Callaway Golf on my porch. Inside (not much to my surprise...well...a bag was a surprise...but once I figured out it was a bag...) was Callaway's 2013 Open Championship Staff Bag. I'd say everybody does staff bags for major championships, but that's probably over-selling it a bit. Lots do a Masters bag, fewer a US Open Bag, and by the time we get to the Open Championship you're pretty much down to Callaway and TaylorMade and a few one offs.

Anyway, as you might expect, the bag has a bit of an English flavor to it (like the British Bulldog's wrestling trunks). It's pretty hard to screw up a staff bag (who doesn't like staff bags?), and so again, no real surprise Callaway didn't screw this one up.

A bag is usually a bag, and provided you like the artwork, and the color scheme, they're pretty much all good. Everything comes together pretty well on this one, and the badge detail on the strap is reasonably unique. So anyway...here's the bag...and just for fun, a poll.

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-1.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-2.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-3.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-4.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-5.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-6.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-7.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-8.jpg

Callaway Open Champion Ship Staff Bag-9.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

A bit gaudy but in a cool sort of way. I guess they could not get the neon lights to work on it.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

I like it. Would make an awesome display for the man cave

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived