Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Heaven Golf Shoes

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

Stumbled across these in my online journey's. I'll leave it to Heaven for an explanation..

Heaven Golf Shoes - Improve your handicap

http://www.heaveningolf.com/en/

There are many golf shoes, but none is like Heaven. Heaven not only looks different. Heaven is different. This shoe functions as a complete system and is revolutionary in golf. Heaven is the only system that focuses on what is decisive in golf – stance and balance.

heavan.jpg

Stance

The unique Dynamic Balance technology developed by Heaven will help you to stand in a balanced, centered position and thus give you the optimum basis for your golf swing. And besides that Heaven will raise you one level up. In damp or long grass and in the bunker, Heaven will simply lift you over dirt and moisture.

heavenlady.jpg

Balance

Heaven gives you immediate feedback on your balance throughout the various phases of ypur golf swing when you are on the course. Heaven thus not only helps improve your posture, but at the same time the precision of your individual movements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Dilmpm_sE

Swing

Heaven can not only help restore your personal balance physically, but can also help to center you mentally. That focus aids your concentration, and your strokes can become more exact. With Heaven you can find your optimal balance point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTAn2rMKUnE#at=20

Walk

Light-footed, relaxed and dynamic: You will notice a golf player wearing Heaven from a distance. With its unique, ergonomic sole construction Heaven provides superb support, making walking a pleasure.

Heaven – absolutely exceptional

With Heaven‘s revolutionary optical appearance and innovative design you will be an eye-catcher and definitely cause a stir on the golf course. Because Heaven with its sophisticated and innovated design won the popular „red dot award: product design 2013“.

Better balance, better posture and more comfort provided by Heaven, the swing and the shot provided by you.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

...ahhh...wow?!?! there's a fair bit of tripe in their marketing language.

"Heaven can not only help restore your personal balance physically, but can also help to center you mentally." ... are they still talking about the shoes here? :P

I have to say though, I did feel more calm and 'centred' after reading the description ... and there's no denying that they're different... :lol:

Nothing special with Heavens claims.

Callaway are launching irons that will get you a date with pretty girls.

TaylorMades new driver will add 2 inches too.........you know.

Nikes new wedge prevents balding.

I sent an email to Heaven. Never to late to start a new life as a better person :)

Nothing special with Heavens claims.

Callaway are launching irons that will get you a date with pretty girls.

TaylorMades new driver will add 2 inches too.........you know.

Nikes new wedge prevents balding.

I sent an email to Heaven. Never to late to start a new life as a better person :)

Well said Furu

Does every pair come with a set of 1/2" shaft extensions?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

They look like the Masai shoes - MBT. Don't they? Same rolling sole.

MBT-Women-Casual-Shoes-Chapa-Black-157.jpg

I was thinking sketchers shape ups but they look the same

shoes-skechers-shape-ups.jpg

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I've seen other shoes like these designed to give a workout while walking by changing the muscles that are typically used when walking. I think my wife has a pair. I'm usually pretty open minded about unique shoes, but I don't care for these much at all in any way.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

1) I wonder if these will be ruled non-conforming like the original Bionic gloves were.

2) These seem to be in stark contrast to the recent trend in golf footwear of getting your feet as close to the ground as possible.

3) Studies were done that showed those Skechers-type shoes actually don't give any more of workout or toning than a normal shoe.

1) I wonder if these will be ruled non-conforming like the original Bionic gloves were.

2) These seem to be in stark contrast to the recent trend in golf footwear of getting your feet as close to the ground as possible.

3) Studies were done that showed those Skechers-type shoes actually don't give any more of workout or toning than a normal shoe.

A few years back, wasn't there a pair of shoes that were ruled illegal because they were raised on the outside of each foot to sort of cause you to stay on the insides of your feet?

Answered my own question....http://www.nytimes.com/1990/03/11/sports/a-golf-shoe-under-fire.html

Check out www.littlejohngolfleague.com a Greater Houston Traveling Golf League

I really want you to try these as well.

....As do i hehehehehehehehe

Sketchers shoes finally does golf.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20