GolfSpy_X

GolfTrunk - Would You Pay For This Service?

Our Sponsors

Similar to the clothing site TrunkClub.com, GolfTrunk is a membership site where Each month you'll receive a Golftrunk with 2, 4 or 5 sleeves of golfballs + tees and more. All GolfTrunk packages includes a sleeve of the golf ball of the month, new golfballs + tees and more.

So, take a look and let'em know if you would pay for this kind of service.

golf-trunk.jpg

Not really for me as I tend to stick with one brand of balls and I didn't see anywhere on there that specifies which balls you will be getting. I get that it's somewhat random every month, and might be cool for a couple months to try out various balls to find what works best for your game.

Personally I don't see a value in getting a towel, tees and a club brush every month. Those are more of a buy once for the season types of items. By the 2nd month I feel like I'd just be giving the gadgets away and spending $27 for two sleeves of balls that I may or may not like.

I'm not a big fan of this idea because the idea of getting different golf balls doesn't sound exciting. One month it's Pro V1's and the next it's Top Flites. That's an exaggeration but to some people, any ball that costs anything less than $45 a dozen may as well be a Top Flite, in terms of their standards.

No thank you

I would possibly consider it at half the price, but even then I'd be iffy...

Unlikely. I'm sure thee is a market for this type of thing, though.

Nope. Don't need random balls, don't need more towels or tees, and don't need more gadgets.

I wouldn't be interested. Like someone said, I play one ball. I'm really not interested in a sleeve or two of something different for that kind of money unless they are tour balls...... which I doubt they are. I don't care about club brushes, etc......

Nope. Too much $$ for no knowledge of what balls i'd be getting. Even the premium deal to get purely premium balls at $62 a month is way over the top. BUT, there is a sucker born every minute, just not me.

Joe

I get a very wide variety from the experienced balls bin for a lot less. Might be a fun gift for a new golfer but would probably get old in the first three months.

I pass.

Shambles