TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ashworth PGA Championship Scripting for Justin Rose

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Ashworth has released Justin Rose's scripting for this week's PGA Championship at Oak Hill (just a few hours down the road in Rochester, NY).

In case you're wondering, the colorways for the script are Seaglass and Enamel Blue, which simply illustrates that naming colors is a really cool job. For the rest of us, it's baby blue and something akin to teal I suppose.

I'm generally not a fan of stripes (they don't do good things for me), but Thursday and Saturday are pretty solid options.

The designs are fairly typical of what we've seen from Ashworth already this season. They're relatively conservative, slightly understated, but not so bland that you'll be confused with a sales associate at your local big box. Yes...I can fix your iPad.

For the Open Championship one of the unique features of the Ashworth collection was the button-down collars featured in two of the designs. For the PGA Championship Ashworth has added a trio of 4-button designs. As I said way back when I reviewed Hollas two Summers ago, I won't tell you that 4 buttons are better than 3, but I still think it's a cool little detail to add to the mix.

All shirts are now available online at AshworthGolf.com.

WO13BRD0002_PR_MajorsScripting_PGA.JPG

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I'm digging pretty much all 4 outfits. Not buying any of them, but I could see them all in my closet.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Ill wear anything with white pants haha the second outfit is my favorite

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived