Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Anybody watch the Tiger Woods press conference?

Moecat

Missed it too. Am waiting for the transcript and pictures of his Method putter ;)

What I'm seeing as I skim through some of the "live coverage" transcripts is that no one asked him about his putter?!?! :blink:

Stupid reporters! :P

I woke up to it but only cought the latter half or less than that.

He looked relaxed and no longer carried the embarassed and guarded eyes of his earlier appearances. There was only one question I heard that was clearly prepared, long and tried to cover all the bases. He handled it well with a joke at how long and difficult it was to follow the question but managed to give an answer taking the question in two parts. On the whole I think he has learned to live with the new conditions of his life, or is at least handling it for the meantime.

Revalatory to me was Tiger's mention of the fact that there can be a hundred or more reporters and officials inside the ropes. It must be tough getting a focus on with that circus at your heels. He also showed more concern about feel than swing mechanics, equipment or the course conditions.

I think we have a chance at a real Tiger of old performance when he gets to the fairways.

Shambles

I'm hoping the worse part is finally over! If Tiger can truly move forward and live the life he says he's going to live I say watch out PGA. If Tiger can truly be centered with his faith and life he won't have those worries and lies he was living with for the last few years. I really believe he can come back and dominate even more then he did in past years. But only time will tell. I feel he did very good with his answers. It was much much better then having notes or written down answers. GO TIGER!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Just finished watching it... I hope he keeps to his word... He sounded very sincere up there, and from the sounds of it, he is enjoying the game of golf again.

Good luck and smash the field...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

What scares me, is, now, he is somewhat free of his hidden life, its out in the open, looks like it's over, and that pressure maybe gone. that means, and I am sorry all the other tour players, more focus on golf!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived