TESTERS WANTED! ×

Whats wrong boys?

Funkyfedora

The contest is over so you stop posting? I miss clicking on New Content and having posts to read through...

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

I don't think that anyone has stopped posting, just less. To be competitive in the contest required a different level of time commitment than just daily checking in and posting.

Honestly. based upon your negative attitude toward the number of posts during the contest, I thought you would find this new fewer posting refreshing...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

What contest?

HaHa, good one.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

The contest is over so you stop posting? I miss clicking on New Content and having posts to read through...

I've posted new content since the contest. Why haven't you?

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Look around, I am all over the place!!! I will post more content on these boards this year than anyone. Just wait till I do my Myrtle Beach trip Review and post all the pictures!! Some of the content maybe "adult" in nature, but boy will it be content!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

The first month had a huge contest, look in the Tech section below for the prizes and the winners. Check out the contest folder for new ones and contests other than ones run by this site. lastly, welcome aboard, great to have you!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

This is the busy time of my week.. I usually will spend most of my posting time on my weekend...... Coming up...

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I've posted new content since the contest. Why haven't you?

I don't usually start topics unless I really have something to say... Besides, you guys depleted all of the generic questions. Kansas is boring so not a lot of news comes out of here. Dave and Steve beat me to the Byron stuff... Which is all reposts from forums I already visit.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

I don't usually start topics unless I really have something to say... Besides, you guys depleted all of the generic questions. Kansas is boring so not a lot of news comes out of here. Dave and Steve beat me to the Byron stuff... Which is all reposts from forums I already visit.

Plenty of news items out there - news.google.com is an amazing thing, and taking a half hour out of one's day to do a little research is pretty manageable.

In addition, not counting the online versions of such publications as Golf Digest, Golf World and GOLF magazine, there are:

www.worldgolf.com

www.golfbusinesswire.com

www.golf-monthly.co.uk

www.todaysgolfer.co.uk

...and too many more to mention.

News doesn't always comes to you. Often times you have to go find it, and these days so much of it is right at one's finger tips

I won't lie I noticed the drop in posts after the contest but I still like this forum better than thesandtrap.com which I used to visit. Like I said though I prefer this site due to all the info and the fact that I joined on the first day it makes me feel like ive been here since the beggining and I love reading what all of you have to say.

With that said I also enjoy that the guys on here like to play all different types of equipment. It doesn't seem like there are too many guys like myself that play pretty much 1 band. It's nice to hear about all the equipment and not just tm woods, mizuno irons, vokey wedges and scotty flat sticks.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

• SPY VIP

It is understandable that after the contest there would be a drop off in posts. The nature of the contest and the prizes being given away were obvious reasons for the increased posting and the main reason we ran the contest to begin with. It was a "Stimulus Package" of sorts for the forum to get a jump start of content.

No one wants to come to forum that has few members and little content. The contest was a success for both the forum and the members that took part. I do not expect any of you to dedicate your day to the forum. I simply felt like we could offer unique content that other forums did not have which we have done and will continue to do. And as the forum grows in numbers we will have the opportunity to have even greater content.

We have many plans for the future of this site but they will take time. Our first step was the launch and now that it is over we will begin to implement our other ideas to keep this place growing with content and members. But you have to understand that it will take more then just a week to do this after the contest.

#TruthDigest

Let's fill those advertisers up, so another contest takes shape for the future. I wanna see Sac's fingers fall off!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

We will be sending out the advertiser package in a couple weeks...should be filled by then.

Let's fill those advertisers up, so another contest takes shape for the future. I wanna see Sac's fingers fall off!

#TruthDigest

I just want to say that 15 posts a day is a lot on most forums. That's all you really can expect. Once this place grows and more people sign up, which will come with time, you will see it buzzing.

Well....let's see -- the contest ended what 12am on Thurs/Fir.....that would be Good Friday; then I and my family were in a TaeKwonDo tournament from 9am to 7pm on Sat; then Sunday was Easter. Wow....and there's been a drop off in postings? Really? :rolleyes:

Seems like sometimes people just like to complain and be negative.

Glad to hear the admin/mods/site are happy with both the contest and the results.

I just crossed the 2K barrier with this post. B)

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Archived