CLUB TESTERS WANTED - SCOR4161 Scoring System

Our Sponsors

Just to recap, current testers are:

RP Jacobs II

txgolfjunkie

whiskey golf

JREcklund03

Last tester is still being selected!

Uh oh looks like I get to brush up on my statistics and excel abilities! My wife is already annoyed about me telling her what/how I want to do things to test these out! Thanks everyone and if anyone has anything specific please let me know!

Uh oh looks like I get to brush up on my statistics and excel abilities! My wife is already annoyed about me telling her what/how I want to do things to test these out! Thanks everyone and if anyone has anything specific please let me know!

My wife would probably be booking a vacation between now and when they showed up so she didnt have to hear it.

a vacation for her alone of course

Congratulations Walkerjames! You're the final tester!

I know I say this each time, but there were several others who could have easily been named, especially those who put in effort into their application and being a member of this forum. Hopefully we'll have more opportunities in the future, so stick around!

Congrats to all the selected testers! I know you all will do great!

Congratulations Richard, txgolfjunkie, whiskey, JREcklund03 and Walkerjames!

I have the original Eidolons and if the new Scors are anything like them, you'll love them.

Congrats to those selected. Very good looking tester pool for this one.

That's an awesome batch of testers!! Congrats guys - can't wait to read what you have to say about these bad boys...

Congrats to all the testers. Can't wait to see your reviews.

Congrats to those selected and do a great job please. The more we have good guys get picked and the more they do a great job the more stuff we get to test which means that with these choices we all win!

I'm especially happy for Richard - he had yet to be chosen for anything since I've been here and he's been a long time contributer!

Congrats guys, there are a lot of worthy testers here. I know y'all will do a great job. I am especially excited about R.P. and Whiskey. I am glad R.P. is feeling well enough to participate and O am interested in Whiskey's perspective as a young man and as a someone who is playing a lot of competitive golf. I hope all of you have fun and enjoy your swag. I know that I like my 59 and I think it is spectacular out of sand.

Congrats to all the winners! Testing is time consuming, but also an absolute joy! I'm sure you will all do the site proud, and i can't wait to read your reviews.

Good looking group of testers right there, congrats everyone and looking forward to the reviews!

As a first request I'm really curious how the lowest loft wedge compares to the iron it's replacing in your bag.

Hat's Off Bro!!

You know how I feel about ya and I'm really happy that WD/MGS gave you this opportunity.

Absolutely no more deserving individual on this forum. :)

You've given so much to the forum and it's great that they could give something back!

And I look forward to doing the review with ya.

We'll kick some ass Bro, guaranteed!!

Faiarways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

thanks RP it will be a blast!!

Good looking group of testers right there, congrats everyone and looking forward to the reviews!

As a first request I'm really curious how the lowest loft wedge compares to the iron it's replacing in your bag.

Ditto