Dale

Hello from San Antonio

Our Sponsors

Hi everyone, my name is Dale, I'm new to this whole online forum thing. Retired from the AF in 2008 and started playing golf. Enjoy the challenge even though it can be the most frustrating game I've ever played. Mostly play the Alamo City Golf Trail. The courses are in good condition and the price is right. I also volunteer at the Valero Texas Open and the AT&T Championship. Can't beat it, work a couple days with good people and get a free round of golf on a course the pros play.

Welcome to the forum from one Texan to another. I live in Temple just north of Austin. If you are ever in my neck of the woods we should play. Also check out the Texas Open thread and see if you can go play with all those guys. Enjoy the conversations with all of us other golf nuts and be blessed.

Welcome Dale

September 20-22 is the Texas Open . Click the link and read all about it. Link up with others or what ever. Glad to have you on the site and hope you can attend. Having to work so no more chat time tonight.

Another San Antonian !!!! AWSOME ! Welcome to MGS. I too Volunteer at the Texas Open at TPC, Driving Range. I play all over but call Fair Oaks Ranch my home course now. Use to play a lot at Hyatt Hill country, Brack, and the Republic. Hit me up some time, always looking for a 4th......