Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Saternus Woodworking Charity Raffle

Matt Saternus

Clearly the good karma that I tried to create with the promise of a charity raffle paid off, so it's time for me to follow through. Here's the deal:

In celebration of Duke's 4th NCAA Championship, I am going to be raffling off a custom piece of woodworking. The winner will get to choose from one of the following:

10 putter floor rack

36 headcover wall rack

Any other custom piece (putter wall rack, putter display case, etc) of equivalent cost

The piece will be made out of solid cherry with the winner's choice of finish. The winner will also be able to customize the shaping in any way that they choose. Should the winner want to "upgrade" to a larger rack, or add engraved plates or a backboard of some kind, that can be done for a small fee.

Raffle tickets will cost $20 each. Every single penny collected will go to the Emily K Center in Durham, NC. If you're interested in getting the full story on the amazing work they do, check it out here:

http://www.emilyk.org/

To buy a ticket, please send an email to SaternusWoodworking@gmail.com and let me know how many tickets you would like, an invoice from me will follow. If you'd like more information about the raffle or about Saternus Woodworking, you can email questions to the same address.

Raffle tickets will be sold until 11:59PM Central on Tuesday, April 13. On Wednesday, I will use random.org to assign a number to each entrant and then to draw a winner. The winner will be announced here and contacted by email.

Please help to raise some money for a great cause!

Here's a link to a thread with some pictures of my work:

http://forum.mygolfs...e__hl__saternus

If you'd like to see more pics, I'll be happy to email them to you.

Duke 2010 Champs.jpg

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Matt - if you'd like I can put something up on A2G, Twitter, and our fan page on Facebook. Not sure how much buzz my little site and PR effort will generate, but I'm more than happy to do it for charity.

PM me if you're interested.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Small adjustment to the ticket buying procedure: Send me an email and let me know how many entries you want ($20 each) and I will invoice you. Those of you who are already entered are fine. Thanks to all who are helping to raise money for this great cause!

Small adjustment to the ticket buying procedure: Send me an email and let me know how many entries you want ($20 each) and I will invoice you. Those of you who are already entered are fine. Thanks to all who are helping to raise money for this great cause!

Matt - I've posted an article on A2G. Here is the link:

Saternus Woodworking Charity Raffle

Hopefully it helps get the word out.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Blaine,

Thanks a lot for helping to get the word out. After a nice start, ticket purchases have flat-lined. Anyone who is interested in getting in on this will have excellent odds at winning.

You don't have to thank me. That's that friends are for bro. ;)

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Sorry for the delay in getting the results up. The winner is:

Tngolf77

Congrats to Eric, and thank you to everyone who helped to raise $240 for the Emily K Center. Eric, I'll be PMing you in a moment to start the process of designing your rack.

Archived