Why do you visit golf sites and forums?

Our Sponsors

I come to MyGolfSpy because there are threads that don't have to do with Tiger. Plus I don't feel like there are any shenanigans here. All of you guys seem like you want to be on the site to contribute rather than waiting for some OEM giveaway like they do on the other sites. I never really was a fan of buying readers throw giveaways. Hurts the content.

I come to MyGolfSpy because there are threads that don't have to do with Tiger. Plus I don't feel like there are any shenanigans here. All of you guys seem like you want to be on the site to contribute rather than waiting for some OEM giveaway like they do on the other sites. I never really was a fan of buying readers throw giveaways. Hurts the content.

Well said my friend

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

Well said, but this reminded me that I am a member of another site. An OEM site and I get 3 golf balls every two years to test and report back to them. I also get a newsletter from them And I have 25 or 30 of them unopened in my deleted box.

These have been great responses to this thread. Thanks for the participation.

Leaving in 17 minutes for the Texas Open (Mudfest 2014).

Driver:      :mizuno-small:  ST190G on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Fairway:   :mizuno-small:  ST190TS 15° on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Hybrids     :mizuno-small:  CLK 22 & 25 (set to 20° & 23°) on Fujikura SPEEDER

Irons:     :mizuno-small:  MP5 5-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :mizuno-small: MP-T5 52*, 56* & 60* on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: 2018 Select Newport 2

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:

Range Finder: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated