Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Bellum Winmore Model 707 Putters Part II

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

You might have seen the pics I posted of the Prototype Bellum Winmore Model 707 Putter I posted a couple months ago. You may also recall that Bellum Winmore Putters are designed by MGS Forum Member, Duke (who occasionally tests clubs for us as well).

Duke (Tim) dropped off a couple of the first production putters to me the other day. When the putters officially launch (~2 months), they'll be offering a couple of different face milling options (in addition to the no milling option on the prototype), and a couple of different finishes.

The black model has the standard face milling option, while the satin (mine) has a deeper milling. Paint fill, sight lines, etc, will be up to you.

Here are the latest pics.

Bellum Winmore Putters-1.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-2.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-3.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-4.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-5.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-6.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-7.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-8.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-9.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-10.jpg

Bellum Winmore Putters-11.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Nice T (and Duke), have a real premium look to them from the photos. Will be interested to hear how it rolls for you. JMHO I may have gone for slightly smaller lettering on the sole, but overall looks like a real classic. Seems like a tough market so here's hoping they do really well.

Nice T (and Duke), have a real premium look to them from the photos. Will be interested to hear how it rolls for you. JMHO I may have gone for slightly smaller lettering on the sole, but overall looks like a real classic. Seems like a tough market so here's hoping they do really well.

We wanted to be able to see the name from space.

In all seriousness the sole graphics and subsequent font size substantially delayed the first run. Can you believe that my partner and I met in the middle? LOL

Nice looking putters! Do they have a tri-plane sole on them? Looks like it to me or possibly just the cameral angle.

Hey there,

The sole camber is a full radius. If you don't mind my asking, what is your personal preference?

Tim

Hi Tim, thank you for your reply. I really don't to be honest and the only one that does have a tri-plane is a Byron 006 that I have. When it comes to putters the only real criteria I have is no center shaft, I'm fine with everything else. A center shaft putter just doesn't look right/appeal to me.

I do have one putter with a short plumbers neck and like I told many who are like me with the center shaft: is to try one with a short PN. I think you have some winners there and wish you the very best with them!

• SPY VIP

One more to show off the deep face milling. Not sure how this didn't make it into the first batch.

Bellum Winmore Putters-1-2.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived