TESTERS WANTED! ×

True Linkswear - Ryan Moore Signature Series

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

From True Linkswear:

truryan-signatureseries.jpg

This morning we launched the Ryan Moore Signature Series. Our first ever Limited Edition Collection, these shoes were inspired by RyMo to suit both his athletic needs and unique fashion point of view. These fall colorways and first-time models are offered in extremely limited quantities.

http://www.truelinkswear.com/shop/ryan-moore-signature-le-series.html

r1-0001-cat1.jpg

TRUE rebel low LE Charcoal/Grey/White

Styled by PGA TOUR golfer Ryan Moore. Construction of the TRUE stealth with the platform of the TRUE proto, the TRUE rebel low is the ultimate Style meets Performance TRUE.

r2-0001-cat1.jpg

TRUE rebel high LE Grey/White/Brown

Styled by PGA TOUR golfer Ryan Moore. The first TRUE with a suede upper, the rebel high offers fashion and function with it waterproof protection and performance sensei outsole.

x1-5959-cat1.jpg

TRUE proto LE Grey/Navy/Charcoal

TRUE proto with proven performance as Ryan wore this style to victory at the 2012 JT Shriners Open in Las Vegas. This limited edition colorway is neutral yet fashionable.

z1-5959-cat1.jpg

TRUE sensei LE Charcoal/Navy/Sand

Styled by PGA TOUR golfer Ryan Moore this colorway speaks fashion and performance. Made for golf, but ready for anything. Light-weight, cross-trainer performance built to enhance your golf game.

rymo-sig-cat.png

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

these are good looking

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• 2 months later...

I bought a pair of the Rebel Lows and the Senseis during True's buy one get one free sale after Ryan won in Malaysia.  Wore the Sensei's to hit balls a few weeks ago...its like wearing running shoes, they are amazingly comfortable and cusioned, very stylish, good shoes to wear with shorts.

The real standout is the Rebel Low though.  I wore it to play Wente in Livermore, CA a few days ago.  I've owned 4 pairs of True shoes, and these are HANDS DOWN my favorite pair.  Insanely comfortable, very connected to the ground, and I'd say easily the most styline pair of shoes True has ever released.  This company is headed for big things if they continue in this direction, and I think Ryan might have a bright future as a shoe designer.

What's in my Ben Hogan stand bag:
Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 665 stiff shaft
Tour Edge XCG7 #3 Wood, Stiff shaft
Ping i20 20* hybrid, stiff shaft
Ping S56 irons 4-PW KBS stiff shafts
Ping Glide Wedges, 50*, 54*, 58*, SS Bounce
Nike Method Putter Model #004
Callaway Chrome Soft balls

I've been walking in Phoenix's  for the last few months ( better in  cold/wet ), and use Sensei's in the summer. Over the last year I've tried the FootJoy minimals, the Ecco's too and even the VivoBarefoot shoes.  No one has it as right as True does right now in minimal shoes for golf.  No one, is really even close. That said, I look at what they are doing now, and see a company that is starting to really distance itself from the pack. If they were publicly traded, I'd be buying stock, as they are going to either go big or get bought out by a big boy to keep them from eating their lunch.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Archived