The Freedom of Speech Golf Forum
- The members are what make a great forum
- We want you to be able to express your opinions
- Ask questions and share what you know
- Just a few simple moral codes we hope you follow below
1. Avoid abusive language.
2. No political, religious or race comments.
3. Personal opinions. No personal attacks.
4. Product Advertising - (PLEASE READ) The MGS forum wants EVERYONE to feel like they can be a part of this forum and I encourage all companies to take part. In the end it will only make for a better forum and better content for the members. However...we are sure you understand that it is not to fair to have the exact same posting privileges as an Advertiser on the forum. So we have come up with the following criteria which we feel both encourages both Non-Advertiser educational posting and promotes the Advertisers product promotions.
ADVERTISERS - Will be able to post promotional info, run contests, post both pre-product and current product release photos, display contact info in signature, provide educational posts, promote coupons and discounts to members and highlight new product releases.
NON-ADVERTISERS - Will be able to post any and all educational type posts (not promoting your brand or products) and also display contact info in your signature.