Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,312 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Clinch

TW-Clinch.jpg

Introduction
The Clinch Tactile Golf Glove claims to offer a unique blend of comfort, durability, and enhanced grip. Designed with premium materials, this glove is intended to provide a secure fit and better control, even in challenging conditions. Priced as a premium product, the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove aims to stand out in the crowded golf glove market—but does it truly deliver on its promises?

Key Features:

• Enhanced Grip: The glove is designed to improve your grip, giving you more control over your shots. How effective is this grip in various weather conditions?
  • Durability: Made from high-quality materials, the glove claims to last longer than typical golf gloves. Does it really hold up over multiple rounds?
  • Comfort Fit: The glove is designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit, enhancing the feel and reducing hand fatigue. Is this fit as comfortable as advertised, and does it maintain its shape over time?

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove, focusing on its performance in real-world conditions. Does it provide the promised grip and comfort? How does it compare to other gloves on the market in terms of durability and value? Testers will provide detailed feedback on these aspects, helping the MyGolfSpy community determine if this glove is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Clinch-1.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Sept. 1 and closes Sept. 7.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 12.

This is your chance to put the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove to the test and see if it lives up to its claims!

Clinch-2.jpg

81 Comments

Playing multiple rounds per week most weeks and in almost all weather conditions we experience here in Texas, I do go through quite a few gloves.  I would be very interested to test their durability and extra grip features.  I routinely wear out the pad section of the gloves and lose grip there first.

Need to find a glove that can hold up in the wild range of weather that Texas presents. Read another saying it doubles as their rain glove so that would be handy here in the heat!

Always interested in glove testing. I am still on the quest to find one that actually fits properly! I'm beginning to think I may just have weirdly shaped hands 🤔.

This Test is now closed to further comments.