Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

Well I ordered the shoes and received them today. Suggested size based on wearing an 11 Ecco was 10.5. So the shoes are going back.  Too tight even at an 11 in the length and even tight on the width. I was suppose to get free socks with the order..nope. Anway, they look like a great shoe and I am really disappointed at the moment.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, actusreus said:

Would love to test these. I have bad, wide feet, and i have tried many styles and brands. Would love to see if Sqairz lines up to the hype. 

I just got mine today. I have wide feet and I am disappointed. I always wear a size 11 in a Wide. So I ordered the same size. Too tight in the width and even in the length.

This Test is now closed to further comments.