Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

Love my SM9s. The Titleist wedge selector tool lines up exactly with what I prefer. I use the Mizuno gap wedge that is with my iron set. I like the Miz gap: forged, soft feel, playable for what I need. However, I would like to see how an off set Gw performs.

Good luck to everyone!

IMG_1290.jpeg

This would be a great opportunity to fix the gaps in my wedges, and get the correct grind for my swing and typical playing conditions!

IMG_0962.png

Good luck all! 

I did a second just to see what would populate for course conditions around my area and only difference is between 58.10 S and 58.14 K

Screenshot_20240427-142358_Chrome.jpg

Never tried these or any high end wedges before. Been gaming the Maltby wedges (used) for a while. Would be fun to see how these compare! 

Tried the Vokey tool and here is what it recommended. Will definitely be interested in following this test!

IMG_5793.png

IMG_5795.png

image.png.77787bc21c9e391963753cbd49468640.png

I'm planning on updating my wedges this year, so this virtual Titleist fitting is a great place to start the process.  I love the SM9's when I played on the old Fort Hood, now Cavazos Army base back in 2019.  Good luck to all that enter.

I use TaylorMade Wedges and have been eyeing vokeys for along time. It’s hard to get rid of my 52 it’s been the sole reason I lowered my handicap. But would love this opportunity to change up the bag!

IMG_7291.jpeg

Used them Titleist Wedges in the past and switched to Callaway. Really been wanting to switch back. I tend to have a heavier divot with a steep angle of attack. Very good around the green. Currently going with 60/56/52 but want to switch to 60/54/50 

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 12.16.30 PM.png

I currently use the Cleveland RTX wedges and would love to see how the Vokey’s compare.  I’m always up for testing new wedges. While coaching I spend a lot of time demonstrating and working on my short game for my players and the ability to test out a new wedge would be a great addition.

IMG_0335.png

IMG_0334.png

What an awesome opportunity. Would love to test these new Vokey's against my well loved SM6's.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 214314.png

Would love to get a chance to test the SM10s.  Currently playing SM8s in 56 and 60 (as well as a 50 degree TM Hi-Toe).  My SM8s have been the surest clubs in my bag of late, saving my bacon quite a bit thanks to developing a pull with my irons, but are about in need of replacing with plenty of dings in the face of the 60 degree.   I would love to see how the SM10s compare especially because the results of the wedge selector tool pretty closely match the specs I was fit into with the SM8s (56.14, and 60.12).

As far as feedback on selector tool, the one thing I'd tweak/want clarification on is the question about the loft of your pitching wedge.  I play T200s with a set matching AW at 48 degree.  So I assumed the question was really getting at the highest lofted "iron" whether it's called a wedge or not, but wasn't sure.  Anyway here were the results I got, good luck to everyone!

image.png.a16e9a9ed66780b9cfe7cd23adfdbd1f.png

Would def like to test out whether the online vs in person is better for determining the proper wedge grind.  Would like to get out of my 62⁰ and into a 60⁰.  

IMG_20240427_191532.jpg

The wedge selector tool is pretty close to what I'm gaming except for the lob wedge. 60.12.D vs 58.6.K

WedgeSelectorTool.jpg.340edbd942c0ffbaaa1101bf52bde05c.jpg

Wedge Selector Tool.jpg

This Test is now closed to further comments.