Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,847 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

T7WE1.jpg4

The Evnroll Neo Classic ER2 was named Best Overall Blade Putter by MyGolfSpy testers in 2024. It was the top performer in the five-foot category. Considering there were 39 putters tested ,this was no easy feat. The Neo Classic line boasts several more models and features that have not previously been seen in Evnroll putters. 

About The Evnroll Neo Classic Putters

We have a full deep dive into the Neo Classic line that you can view here. The short version is that this putter line features new takes on five classic Evnroll designs. The line incorporates adjustable weights, two finishes and their new aluminum SweetFace insert. Of the five new models, three fall are blades and two are mallets, meaning most golfers should see a shape or style that suits their visual preferences.

The biggest of all the  changes is clearly the SweetFace aluminum insert. Known for their SweetFace milled grooves that aid in direction and speed control, the new aluminum insert aims to provide a better feel that is softer but equally responsive.

TWE2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep an Evnroll Neo Classic putter of their choice. We will be selecting two golfers to test a blade and two to test a mallet.

MyGolfSpy wants to know how these putters perform on the golf course and how the new features translate to performance. Does the new simplified weighting system work as it should? Or is it better suited for a fitting option and for most to leave it as standard? How does the new insert feel and sound? Is it an improvement over prior Evnroll models? All this leads up to the ultimate question: Will this putter become your new gamer?

Are you ready to be an Evnroll tester?

TWE3.jpg

*Registration closes June 6.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

*This testing opportunity is only open to registered MGS Forum members in the U.S.

196 Comments

I currently use a Cobra mallet putter from like 2003...and I really like it.  It would be interesting to see how a newer putter, and maybe one of the best on the market stands up to my old trusty putter. 

It will be interesting to compare/contrast the Evnroll putter face technology versus the Cobra Putter face technology.

I’ve been lurking around on second hand sites, looking to try one of these out. I’ve heard a ton of great things about them and would love to give one a shot!

I'm in! Another great MGS testing opportunity!

I used a Ping Pal for 20+ years before switching to an Odyssey Ai One for Christmas.  We all know club technology makes a difference, so I would love to compare the Evnroll to the Odyssey.

I putt like Jordan Spieth so I really need some help! Something that takes the lid off the 5-10 footers, maybe this is the answer?

Sign me up.  Currently rocking a Taylormade Spider Tour and have a trusty Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi for when the Spider isn't cooperating.  

I have been playing with an Evenroll EV2 Midblade for a year now and really like it.  I'd love to see how the Neo Classic compares. 

I always catch myself going to the Evnrolls at the PGA Superstore but never pulling the trigger. This would be awesome to try it out and report back on just what makes this the #1 putter.

Good luck to everyone!!

What a great opportunity! I've heard so many great things about Evnroll and would love to give them a try. I've really been struggling with inconsistent contact on my Scotty and have been thinking about trying something new. Would be awesome to be selected!

Have been itching to game one of these and keep considering “upgrading” from my TaylorMade. This would be a great opportunity to get my hands on one. 

Currently have a mid mallet, been wanting to try out a double wide blade for a while now. Have heard nothing but good things about Evnroll. Would love to get to try out the ER2!

I’m really excited about the chance to test the new Envroll Neo Classic Putters. Currently, I game a TaylorMade Spider Mallet putter, and I think I can offer some valuable insights and comparisons.

With my experience, I can carefully evaluate the design, performance, and overall feel of the Envroll Neo Classic Putter on the greens. Using my TaylorMade Spider Mallet as a baseline, I can capture the differences and suggest possible improvements.

Golf is a passion of mine, and I play & practice regularly, which means I can test the Neo Classic Putter in various conditions and scenarios (not to mention I live on a Golf Course and have unlimited access.} This will ensure I provide thorough and comprehensive feedback. I'm excited about the opportunity to test the new Neo Classic Putters and I'd be honored to test the Blade or Mallet.  

Admittedly, my putting needs some work! My GIR is within range to lower my handicap, but have been struggling with distance control. Eliminating 3+ putts is my current goal! 
Would love to give Evnroll a shot. Good luck to everyone! 

I suck at putting, maybe a new putter would actually make me practice that… or it will solve the whole problem and I won’t have to practice 🤣

This would be a great opportunity for someone. I am currently using a AI One double wide. I putt constantly in my office and play once a week with a separate practice session as well. I would love to compare them to my current gamer. I use a super stroke grip that has a 50g counter weight which is similar to what they use on the counterbalanced grips. 

Yes! 

I have been losing strokes on my putting (mostly struggling with speed and touch) since getting my TM Spider GT mallet, and I would love to know if something like the ER2 might be a “best of both worlds” between a mallet and a blade. This would also have a touch less toe hang than my current gamer, which I think would definitely help me. 

It’s all the more desirable since reading about how good these are from MGS testing!!

I’m pumped about the possible selection of this testing. I have been using a face balanced putter for what seems like forever. I recently committed to an arc putting stroke and would love to test the Evnroll to see if I can lower my scores!

Hey all, what an awesome opportunity. As mentioned in a few of my posts, I am updating all my clubs (to my son's happiness with my hand-me-downs!). This would be awesome to go to the next level putter indeed. So....PICK ME!! 🙂

This Test is now closed to further comments.