Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,948 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Callaway

OpusTWAll.jpg

Callaway has launched the Opus and Opus Platinum wedges with advanced SPIN-GEN face technology and refined designs. We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep these innovative wedges.

About the Callaway Opus line

Callaway says the new Opus and Opus Platinum wedges feature SPIN-GEN face technology, a refined groove package and enhanced surface roughness for improved control and spin. The Opus Platinum model includes MIM construction and bonded tungsten weighting, offering optimized trajectory and consistency. These wedges come in multiple grinds to cater to diverse playing styles and promise significant performance enhancements.

OpusFTW.jpg

Opus and Opus Platinum options

Opus

Available in W, S, C and T grinds

Loft options from 46*-60*

Three finish options: Brushed Chrome, Black Shadow, Raw

Opus Platinum

Available in S and Z grinds

Loft options from 54*-60*

Platinum Chrome and Platinum Blue finishes

Dynamic Gold MID Gunmetal Shaft as stock

Both feature an offset groove-in-groove technology for 54*-60* options.

The testing opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test and review the Opus wedges. Testers will receive two wedges with different lofts but in the same model. Both Opus and Opus Platinum will be made available for this opportunity. 

Callaway claims significant performance enhancements with these new wedges and we want to see how they perform in the hands of our members and everyday golfers.

OpusTW3.jpg

• Must be a registered Forum member to be selected. 
  • Only open to members in North America. 
  • Registration closes Aug 14.
  • Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

397 Comments

Would love to test the new Platinum Opus wedges. Love the idea of the Tungsten weighting to help with control and flight since my TM wedges tend to fly a little high. Thanks for the opportunity!

IMG_6206.png

IMG_6205.png

I've been looking to replace my existing Callaway Jaws Full Toe Raw wedge with the upcoming Callaway Opus Platinum Blue wedges like these but in a 54 Z-grind and 58 S-grind degrees.

image.png.25763b360f781d080d06e8acd48ceae9.png

Big Volkey fan but after 225 rounds the last year, I need some new wedges. Seems like a great opportunity to make a transition. A bunch of awesome testing equipment this year!!!

Another great opportunity. Good luck to everyone. 
Personally I think Callaway’s wedges have lagged behind TM and Vokey, so it should be interesting to see how these perform. 

0A540927-D9F5-47F9-88E4-9390E4DDE553.png

Another awesome testing opportunity! Their Z grind looks perfect for me as I’m a bit of a sweeper, so the Platinum in 54 and 60 would be my choices. Good luck to everyone!

IMG_9554.png

Another awesome opportunity here! Love the different grind styles to fit your player profile. These were something I was looking at while walking through Carl's Golfland a couple weeks ago. Definitely on my list to try and possibly improve my bag in the future. Would love to be considered!

Screenshot_20240808_082132_Chrome.jpg

These wedges will set the standard in the game with their weight placements.  Another testing I am very interested in, just like the PXG irons!

Perfect timing my Callaway Mac Daddy wedges are due for replacement. Great products being offered to test I am impressed. My dream set would be the 52, 56, 60 like below but Opus Platinum Z Grind. Not available online yet unfortunately. Thanks

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.