2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
833 signups
Equipment Type: Fitness App
Vendor: Fit For Golf

Ready To Get Golf Fit?

We are looking for six golfers who want to make a commitment to get “golf fit” through the Fit For Golf App. With all the hype from new releases, there is a buzz in the air that the golfing season for many is just around the corner. The last thing anyone wants is to be caught on the back foot and not ready to take advantage of the start of the season.

ffg1.jpg

What is Fit For Golf?

Created by strength and conditioning coach Mike Carroll, Fit For Golf was established all the way back in 2014, but it wasn't until 2017 that the first online program was launched.

Mike had learned about how some trainers at the time were using apps to deliver online programs and decided to create his own Fit For Golf App. So, what does the App feature?

As part of the Fit For Golf app, there are a variety of programs and workouts to suit all golfers that can be done at home or in the gym. It also includes "easy-to-follow videos," a schedule, and a progress tracker to ensure all involved keep on top of their programs.

Finally, the app also includes support, where golfers can reach out to Mike or one of his support team for guidance and assistance.

What Is The Test?

We want six golfers who are looking to improve their golf games by putting in the work off the golf course. Testers will get access to the new Fit For Golf 2.0 App that offers a fresh user experience and be able to offer valuable insights to the most recent changes.

The selected golfers will receive a 1-year subscription to Fit For Golf and provide feedback on the app and all its features. They will also provide status updates on their progress, how it is affecting their games, day-to-day activities, and how the program integrates into their daily lives.

Are you interested in being a tester?

ffg2.jpg

*Registration closes on Jan 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum on Feb 6.
*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers worldwide but must be a registered forum member to be selected.

84 Comments

On 1/25/2024 at 6:12 AM, Getoffmylawn said:

As an avid FFG user, I can’t tell you what a great opportunity this is.  Good luck to all those who apply!

Why can't you tell us?!😝

Currently trying to incorporate strength workouts into my weekly exercise cycle so would love to test this. I had a trial of the previous FFG app but couldn't get on with it, I found it a bit clunky to use and not very streamlined. Hopefully they are making big improvements because I'd love to do more workouts that are tailored to golf. 

Great opportunity! I am exicted/curious to see how it plays out for those that get selected. As a reformed runner turned golfer, I have been super invested in the fitness side of golf for the past 2 years. I am very partial to https://18strong.com/ and their method of instruction: simple push/pull exercises, daily mobility, consistency, & community.

I am definitely interested in this.  The more golf-related motivation I have to get fit, the better.

Just signed up. If they are looking for a Cinderella story they have a great opportunity here. One way or the other the time has come to increase mobility. My swing has gotten so short if you blink you missed it. 

I would love the opportunity to test this.  As a former college athlete that has recently turned 50 it is time to gear up the golf fitness. "El Naturelle" isn't going to get it done anymore!  Time to get my butt in gear.

This Test is now closed to further comments.